Changing date question?

So we had to switch our sailing date once. Unfortunately we may have to switch it again. Will their be a penalty or fee for doing this ? The sailing isint until September if that factors into it. Thanks for any replies

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That stinks . I hope I can sweet talk my way out of it

Sorry you will more than likely incur the fee when changing the sail date if booked with the NRD.

What happened to you the first change date should give you an idea if you need to change it again.

When I changed the date the first time I was adding another cabin and more passengers so they didn't charge us. This time my scum bag job I have won't approve the date so I wanted to move it ahead one week. But at 100 Dollars a person I may tell my job I'm going anyway and deal with the consequences when I get back. Man I hate my job

If you booked a non-refundable deposit, why do you think you should be able to sweet talk out of paying the non-refundable fee?????

You knew the terms when you booked. If there were reasons you might not be able to take the cruise, you should not book an NRD rate.

If you book a non-refundable airfare with an airline, do you think they should refund your money? Or anything else?

Did you purchase cruise insurance? If so, that would cover any costs you pay. out of pocket.

If you booked a non-refundable deposit, why do you think you should be able to sweet talk out of paying the non-refundable fee?????

You knew the terms when you booked. If there were reasons you might not be able to take the cruise, you should not book an NRD rate.

If you book a non-refundable airfare with an airline, do you think they should refund your money? Or anything else?

Did you purchase cruise insurance? If so, that would cover any costs you pay. out of pocket.

Except they aren't asking for a refund, just a date switch.

Plenty of airlines will let you switch to another flight.

2 questions: Is $47 a good price for Oasis Deluxe Pkg? If I cancel, do they credit your CC or does it become onboard credit?

I'd say $47 is not a great price, but it's better than no discount. Cancelling on board results in onboard credit.

I wasn't aware their were different ways to make deposits. My wife handled it. Did she do this to save money ? I don't know for sure. We simply wanted to move it one week ahead. We are real jerks I guess lol

Not jerks, until you complain before reading your contract. :D

She may have booked to save money on the booking. Unless you are booked into a suite (GS or higher). All suite bookings are now non-refundable.

If booked NRD, any change of ship or sailing date will trigger the loss of $100 per person. Clearly stated on your reservation paperwork, just below the Booking Charges section.

I changed my date with non-refundable to a date two weeks sooner. I didn’t get charged, I changed from October to September. Idk if being in a suite had anything to do with it though.

If you booked a Nonrefundable on board, you have 30days to make changes either date and/or ship without penalty, but can not cancel without penalty.

Carla

If you booked a Nonrefundable on board, you have 30days to make changes either date and/or ship without penalty, but can not cancel without penalty.

Carla

I know that is the rule if you book on board, do you also get 20 days if you book direct with them online or on the phone?