Splendor karaoke time?

musicdude83

Hi everyone,

Had a question that I can't seem to find an answer for, so wanted to pop in here to see if someone might know. =) Does anyone know if Carnival Splendor has karaoke regularly every evening, and if it does, what time does it usually happen? I don't want dining to clash with my karaoke obsession, and my love for main dining room cuisine is equal to that of singing into a bad audio system. =D Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Hi everyone,

Had a question that I can't seem to find an answer for, so wanted to pop in here to see if someone might know. =) Does anyone know if Carnival Splendor has karaoke regularly every evening, and if it does, what time does it usually happen? I don't want dining to clash with my karaoke obsession, and my love for main dining room cuisine is equal to that of singing into a bad audio system. =D Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

What you need to look at is the Fun Times listing that people post. On the evening activities you will see 'High Seas Karaoke'. From all that I have seen it may not be every evening, but yes most of them. Also, it looks like it is 7pm early session, and 10pm late session, this could vary from ship to ship/cruise to cruise. They use to have the "Legends Show" in which you one of the fellow guest would be the star of a star, but they do not do that anymore. However, with all that said do NOT quote me on times and which evenings..

What you need to look at is the Fun Times listing that people post. On the evening activities you will see 'High Seas Karaoke'. From all that I have seen it may not be every evening, but yes most of them. Also, it looks like it is 7pm early session, and 10pm late session, this could vary from ship to ship/cruise to cruise. They use to have the "Legends Show" in which you one of the fellow guest would be the star of a star, but they do not do that anymore. However, with all that said do NOT quote me on times and which evenings..

Ahh, I forgot the name of the daily itinerary - Fun Times! Thank you! I was able to find a recent one and it seems that it really is nightly - 7pm & 10pm, and other nights 9pm & 10 pm. And one night says "Karaoke Sign-Ups", which I'm guessing is for some sort of competition or game they'll have. Anyways, it's nice, it seems it's scheduled so that no matter what dinner you do, you can make it to karaoke. That's different from the last Carnival cruise I went on. Woot!