Hawaii

lynnebella

• 5 months later...
Hawaii videos? I will sail on the Serenade of the Seas October the 5th.

Hi...here is a video from our 27th Anniversary cruise onboard the Serenade of the Seas to Hawaii. It's our favorite cruise thus far and the Serenade is terrific!

I know you will have a GREAT trip!

Trudy

WE LEAVE IN SEPT ABOARD THE RHAPSODY OF THE SEAS TO HAWAII AND YOUR VIDEO HAS JUST JAZZED US UP EVEN MORE....WOOHOO (I.E. HER NAME IS MARGE)....WE WILL CELEBRATE 14 YRS TOGETHER...KAUAI ,WAIKIKI HERE WE COME!!!!

Hi...here is a video from our 27th Anniversary cruise onboard the Serenade of the Seas to Hawaii. It's our favorite cruise thus far and the Serenade is terrific!

Trudy

Great video truthandkeidy....we will be sailing on Pride of America with the CC group Cupid's Deuce February 2009. Come join us if you are ready to go back we are a fabulous group and Hawaii will be our second cruise together. Char

Great video truthandkeidy....we will be sailing on Pride of America with the CC group Cupid's Deuce February 2009. Come join us if you are ready to go back we are a fabulous group and Hawaii will be our second cruise together. Char

Hi Char...thanks for the invite to the '09 CC cruise to Hawaii. I also see y'all are cruising out of Galveston on Valentine's Day in '08. We may join ya for that! Take a look at our Valentines Day Cruise out of Galveston this year on the Grand Princess. It was wonderful...but is there ANY cruise that is bad? I haven't found one yet!

Trudy

Trudy

Trudy -- Terrific video :) ... we're heading off on the Serenade this fall for Hawaii also, and your video sets the mood well ... just love the background music as well as all your great pix!

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Trudy,

Thanks so much for both of your videos...both are so well done. I really liked the arrangement of Somewhere Over the Rainbow.

I seldom watch most videos posted here, but found yours to be the exception. Maybe because my wife and I are also enjoying our 27th year of marriage.

Great video, beautiful couple, deep commitment....all priceless! :)

Blessings,

Gary

Archived