2016 30 day South Pacific Cruise Blog

Aquadesiac

• 2 weeks later...

So glad you enjoyed my cruise blog! We were on Princess for that one and it was a wonderful time.

I know there are advantages to sticking with one particular cruise line, but we've been pretty eclectic. I've cruised with Costa, Dolphin, American Hawaiian, Carnival, Norwegian, Princess & HAL. You can have a great experience on any of them, though we do tend to favor Holland America. We're not big drinkers and enjoy the more sedate atmosphere.

That said, next month we're taking a 7 day out of New Orleans on Carnival. The title of my blog for that trip will be TWO OLD FARTS ON A PARTY SHIP!

• 1 year later...
So glad you enjoyed my cruise blog! We were on Princess for that one and it was a wonderful time.

I know there are advantages to sticking with one particular cruise line, but we've been pretty eclectic. I've cruised with Costa, Dolphin, American Hawaiian, Carnival, Norwegian, Princess & HAL. You can have a great experience on any of them, though we do tend to favor Holland America. We're not big drinkers and enjoy the more sedate atmosphere.

That said, next month we're taking a 7 day out of New Orleans on Carnival. The title of my blog for that trip will be TWO OLD FARTS ON A PARTY SHIP!

I just wanted to say hi! What caught my attention is that you sailed on the Dolphin. The Dolphin was my introduction to cruising. My wife and I have sailed both Carnival and NCL and have had pleasant experiences. We are looking forward to many more.

I wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey Mr. N!

Guess you could say we are small ship devotees since we started with the petite Dolphin. Earlier this year we did the World Cruise on the Pacific Princess, another diminutive lady. It was almost beyond words, but I managed to find some. I blogged about it at RoundTheWorldWriter!

Hope you and your missus continue to enjoy the waves!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Mr. N!

Guess you could say we are small ship devotees since we started with the petite Dolphin. Earlier this year we did the World Cruise on the Pacific Princess, another diminutive lady. It was almost beyond words, but I managed to find some. I blogged about it at RoundTheWorldWriter!

Hope you and your missus continue to enjoy the waves!

Hello Aquadesiac,

We were “unfaithful” to small ships once, we took a cruise in the Mediterranean on the Epic. The larger ships are neat with all their bells and whistles..... it’s like big city or small town. For some reason, we prefer the small town feel.

Since watching the Love Boat on television, I’ve wanted to sail on a Princess cruise. Perhaps after Hawaii on the Pride of America.

I’m looking forward to reading you blog.

Cheers,

Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Forums