Anniversary Planning

rick1969

Hi,

I'm trying to get some information regarding a 20th anniversary cruise. I'm still a couple of years out, but am making plans now so I know how much $$ to put in the bank. I was looking through the luxury cruise reviews and believe this is a great way to celebrate this event. My question is about the all-inclusive cruises. My wife and I don't drink alcohol and I would hate to think that I'm paying a premium (or at least part of a premium) on something that we wouldn't be taking advantage of. Can someone offer some suggestions on luxury cruises that are great, but aren't all-inclusive to the point of including alcohol.

Thanks for your help!

Rick

We have sailed Crystal numerous times and they are wonderful. As TravelCat2 correctly noted they do not include alcohol. They do include soft drinks and bottled water. They are a luxury line with two very nice ships. They have outstanding service, beautiful ships, outstanding cuisine, and a wonderful enrichment program and great evening activities.

I highly recommend them.

If you haven't done so already, I would read many of the writeups on the Crystal Cruise Board. I am not sure what year you are looking for a cruise. On the board there is now a thread on 2011. Prices are not yet available but the high level itineraries are out which show the total days of each voyage and the ports to be visited. Just doesn't show dates for each port and the specific sea days but does show dates for the embarkation and disemabarkation ports.

Keith

Hi There,

For what it's worth - we've read or scanned each and every forum related to the differing cruise lines in an effort to choose "the one" that would a: encourage us to even consider cruising for the first time, b: empress us enough to consider cruising again, c: make a lasting memory in regards to itinerary, quality of comfort, food, and service just in case it's the one and only time we'll ever cruise.

We choose Crystal.

I hope that's helpful to you,

RTP

Archived