Earliest embarkation Costa Magica at Guadeloupe

bacarz

We are embarking Costa Magica at Guadeloupe. Our ships departs at 23:00 pm and we got our cruise tickets which say that our embarkation time is 17:00 pm.

Does anyone have experience what is the earliest time to embark this ship? Has anyone sailed from Guadeloupe with this departure time?

Can we get on the ship around 13pm or we have to wait?

I also cruise from Guadeloupe soon and think about the same thing.

Unfortunately I am afraid that embarking earlier than 1 hour before they informed in voucher could be impossible.

I think that reason is connected with disembaration procedures. Probably disembarking guests from previous cruise could stay on the ship longer than usually because flights to Europe are departing late evening. Similar situation I had twice in Dubai - embarking started at 8pm (!) but disembarkation after cruise was possible until 5pm. So we could forsee that after cruise we will be able to stay on the ship longer.

Of course I am not sure if I am right - will see how it is working soon but I do not plan to go to the port terminal earlier than at 4-5pm.

• 4 weeks later...
Would you mind posting back your results when you return? I am looking at the itinerary for later in the year. Have a great cruise.

Thanks

We have just returned from our 2 weeks cruise from Costa Magica. We went to the cruise terminal at 15:30 and it was the fastest embarkation for us ever. No lines at all, everything went very smoothly, we were on the ship in less than 10 minutes.There wasn't many people on the ship yet, most of the people came to the terminal later.

At the end of first week we came back to the ship from shore at Guadeloupe around 13:00 and the check-in desks were closed.

The embarkation probably started at 15:00 because the pictures at photo shop started from this time.

We have just returned from our 2 weeks cruise from Costa Magica. We went to the cruise terminal at 15:30 and it was the fastest embarkation for us ever. No lines at all, everything went very smoothly, we were on the ship in less than 10 minutes.There wasn't many people on the ship yet, most of the people came to the terminal later.

At the end of first week we came back to the ship from shore at Guadeloupe around 13:00 and the check-in desks were closed.

The embarkation probably started at 15:00 because the pictures at photo shop started from this time.

Thank you for reporting back. Very helpful. I jadn't tjougjt about restricted time of access for the second week. I will have spent earlier time in Guadaloupe and might have planned to return early. I'll keep the 1500 in mind and just disembark for the day later in the morning.

Hope you had a wonderful cruise.

Thank you for reporting back. Very helpful. I jadn't tjougjt about restricted time of access for the second week. I will have spent earlier time in Guadaloupe and might have planned to return early. I'll keep the 1500 in mind and just disembark for the day later in the morning.

Hope you had a wonderful cruise.

Thanks, it was great.

I meant the check-in for the newly embarking guests.

It was possible to return to the ship at any time of the day, no restrictions on that.

Thanks, it was great.

I meant the check-in for the newly embarking guests.

It was possible to return to the ship at any time of the day, no restrictions on that.

Glad you had a great time, and thanks for the clarification of embarkation vs return to ship. I haven't done a b2b before.