Lularoe leggings

toribrite

I dunno but it seems to me that most people who wear leggings have NO idea what they look like from behind, or they would never wear them. ;)

When I wear leggings you see less of me than when I wear slacks or jeans, as I only wear leggings with a long top

12b7f3aac41986c567b7e73cd05e9441.jpg

They are kinda fun! I got cruise ships for me and matching airplane ones for my daughter and I lol I got a little excited for stuff that went with our trip [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Those are so cute. I am trying to find some with bicycles on them in Canada.

Love leggings and Lularoe are so comfortable and soft. I wore capri leggings or skirts in the hot Muslim countries in Asia and the Middle East where shorts are a no no. The leggings were much easier than a skirt when getting in and out of vans so by the end of the trip it was almost only leggings.

Oh, and yes, my tops hit below my bum

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I really hope you are kidding. Leggings aren't pants.

Well they can be quite striking on the right person; often the person isn't right though...

I agree with you ... Leggings are not pants. AND I can NOT believe anyone would pay money for these The whole collection is UGLY ... wow ...

I really hope you are kidding. Leggings aren't pants.

I agree with you ... Leggings are not pants. AND I can NOT believe anyone would pay money for these The whole collection is UGLY ... wow ...

Since when is a solid black cardigan ugly? What about a maxi skirt? Denim jackets, too? I understand you think the leggings are ugly, but I'm not sure how anyone can classify the entire collection that way.

Since when is a solid black cardigan ugly? What about a maxi skirt? Denim jackets, too? I understand you think the leggings are ugly, but I'm not sure how anyone can classify the entire collection that way.

I didn't say a solid black cardigan or denim jacket were ugly. But a solid black cardigan and denim jacket are NOT the typical pieces depicted in the collection. The prints and combination put together on the website .... beyond ugly and I can't see anyone wearing these pieces in public.

• 3 weeks later...

Taking my first TA next month with an initial 8 days at sea. I was planning to wear solid dark leggings and longer tops during the day. Packs light/small and can be easily washed out. Weather will likely be on the cooler side.

Didn't read all the pages but want to add that the black dye in the Lularoe leggings come off on my hands. Any suggestions? ( other black leggings are fine)

M

I didn't say a solid black cardigan or denim jacket were ugly. But a solid black cardigan and denim jacket are NOT the typical pieces depicted in the collection. The prints and combination put together on the website .... beyond ugly and I can't see anyone wearing these pieces in public.

Actually what you said was, "The whole collection is UGLY". So yeah, you kind of did... And I agree, many of the prints are hideous. However, I'll bet there are a ton more people wearing this collection than most even notice, since there are about 50 different styles of items, and not all are hideous.

A very lot of my co workers wear these. MHO is they are just not attractive. Some of the girls look just plain homely in the dresses that look like a night gown and some unsightly patterened leggins to go under it. But I am sure they are comfortable. Another thing I don't like is that some of these leggins go " invisible" when you bend over. I am certain the wearer of them has no idea that it happens. I work in special ed and a teacher literally bent over infront of me as a student "dropped to the floor" and lets just say I now know every nook and cranny of her. Please for the love of all thats holy and the eye sight of others if you muat wear these painted on pants at least wear granny panties...lol.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Forums mobile app