How do I get a discount on shore excursions?

islandwoman

How do I get a discount on shore excursions? The Cruise Vacation Guide for my upcoming 7 day Cuba cruise mentions the "Unlimited Passport Collection Package" that probably won't work for us. It also mentions the "Your World Collection Package", but says that it's not available.

My question is about the meaning of this statement: "Your cruise offers you the opportunity to save up to 40% when you reserve your Unlimited Passport Collection or al a carte shore excursions prior to sailing". Does that mean that I can get a discount by booking some shore excursions prior to sailing even though I don't buy the package? If so, how?

Call Oceania Cruise Line and talk to a rep in ref. to shore excursions. usually you get a number of free excursions and book a number of add. excursions to qualify for the 25 % discount on the add. excursions. I have done this many times. Since Cuba is such a short cruise the OLife Choice was 2 free shore excursion and 3 add. shore excursions or maybe 4, that then qualified for the 25 % discount. You do not have to calll your TA, you can call them directly and book with Oceania.

How do I get a discount on shore excursions? The Cruise Vacation Guide for my upcoming 7 day Cuba cruise mentions the "Unlimited Passport Collection Package" that probably won't work for us. It also mentions the "Your World Collection Package", but says that it's not available.

My question is about the meaning of this statement: "Your cruise offers you the opportunity to save up to 40% when you reserve your Unlimited Passport Collection or al a carte shore excursions prior to sailing". Does that mean that I can get a discount by booking some shore excursions prior to sailing even though I don't buy the package? If so, how?

I just double-checked my shore excursions and OC website and I have to retract my answer. When I booked our shore excursions for Cuba the website still had the 25% diso**** f. add. excursions, it has now disappeared and you now can buy all the excursions for a fixed price. I had never seen this before, accept my apologies

I just double-checked my shore excursions and OC website and I have to retract my answer. When I booked our shore excursions for Cuba the website still had the 25% diso**** f. add. excursions, it has now disappeared and you now can buy all the excursions for a fixed price. I had never seen this before, accept my apologies

I too thought the 25% YWC discount package was available back in Aug 2017 when we first booked the O excursions for our Cuba cruise in May. I wonder why they removed that option?

I finally read the Cruise Vacation Guide that my TA sent me sometime while I was out of town. At the beginning of the "Shore Excursions" section, under "YW", it says "Based on the limited number of ports visited on your cruise, this package is not available."