Public Bus location at DockYard

mbrown572097

I've reviewed the maps and zones in the dockyard but they all seem to be private. Where is the public bus stop within the Royal Naval Dockyard?

The closest bus stop to the docks is to the right up Maritime Lane across from the Bermuda Craft Market. It is marked on the map with a pink circle and bus in the map below which is from last year.

7b11a24308e29ab3b13f5589eafcc9f5.jpg

Edited by Charles4515

The closest one to the cruise ships is to the left after you reach land from the wharves.

SBtS[/b][/color][/size][/font]

I believe your map is out of date. There are two stops, one on Maritime Lane and one by the Clocktower Mall. The bus stop to board closest to the ships is the one on the right up Maritime Lane. By the craft market. That is the stop we have been using and that the signs there directed us to. Even if they still have a bus stop to the left it would be better to board on Maritime Lane because it is the first stop. People boarding later might have to stand or the bus might be full.

Edited by Charles4515

I believe your map is out of date. There are two stops, one on Maritime Lane and one by the Clocktower Mall. The bus stop to board closest to the ships is the one on the right up Maritime Lane. By the craft market. That is the stop we have been using and that the signs there directed us to. Even if they still have a bus stop to the left it would be better to board on Maritime Lane because it is the first stop. People boarding later might have to stand or the bus might be full.

Question: Is the Hamilton Bus Terminal the only bus stop (for boarding/aligning) for the #7 in Hamilton. I know it's convenient but was wondering?

Question: Is the Hamilton Bus Terminal the only bus stop (for boarding/aligning) for the #7 in Hamilton. I know it's convenient but was wondering?

If you are taking the #7 out of Hamilton the #7 starts at the bus terminal. I believe there is another bus stop on Church Street past the bus terminal.

If you are taking the #7 into Hamilton there are several bus stops on Front Street. You can get off on Front Street. The ferry terminal is the last stop on Front Street. You don’t have to go to the bus terminal. But you can’t board the #7 on Front Street and take it to the bus terminal. You can’t board the #7 bus at the Ferry Terminal bus stop, you can only get off there. Hope that is clear.