Lobster

Salty Sushi

Wow.....that's fantastic! Glad you enjoyed your lobster! We had surf and turf in the YC last month. I don't eat a lot of meat but since it was a filet I thought I would give it a try as I'm trying to eat a little beef. Anyway, Arthur didn't like the way my husband's lobster looked so he brought him a better looking one. Husband said it was very good (we also know good lobster being raised on Long Island and now living in VA Beach)......however, I could not eat mine. I had to "discard" the first bite. I should have asked for another one but I didn't and I was a little surprised the waitstaff didn't ask if there was a problem with the lobster. But I did enjoy the filet and ate the entire piece of meat :)I guess you never know from one lobster tail to another.....

We just finished a cruise on Divina first week in October. The lobster was an extra charge in the dining room and it was served once in the Yacht Club dining room. We are from Boston and we don’t usually order lobster because it is never as good as what we get at home. I have to say that the lobster we had on Divina was as good as anything we have at home. We were really surprised at the quality.

Lobster night on Seaside last night, delicious cold water, paired with the filet. Arthur didn’t want to serve us the chocolate sauce it was supposed to be served with and brought au jus instead. Always go with what the wonderful waiters in the YC recommend.

And they were served grilled at the pool today, absolutely fabulous, perfectly grilled, even better than last night. Paired beautifully with the pasta dish that the chef was hand preparing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Which group will be on the May 5, 2018 Seaside sailing? Do you know how many people are in the group?

FYI nothing to do with lobster, I heard there was another weight watches group on this sailing. We have them on 5/5/18 Seaside

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Anyone who puts lobster in creme brûlée should be sent on a Carnival security training course 🤣
No idea what you mean by your statement and neither should you since you have never cruised on a Carnival ship according to your signature. You sound just like the Loyal Royals who bash Carnival without ever sailing on them.

No idea what you mean by your statement and neither should you since you have never cruised on a Carnival ship according to your signature. You sound just like the Loyal Royals who bash Carnival without ever sailing on them.

I’ve been to the Notting Hill Carnival does that count?

That sounds sooooo good!! I'm sad my lobster didn't taste good......I just should have asked for another.....dumb me!!!! Also, on our cruise, 2/17, we were hoping to get more lobster at lunch at the grill, but people said they ran out......no extra lobster the next day:(Looks like I might have to "try YC again":)

Lobster night on Seaside last night, delicious cold water, paired with the filet. Arthur didn’t want to serve us the chocolate sauce it was supposed to be served with and brought au jus instead. Always go with what the wonderful waiters in the YC recommend.

And they were served grilled at the pool today, absolutely fabulous, perfectly grilled, even better than last night. Paired beautifully with the pasta dish that the chef was hand preparing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What’s a Carnival?

We had Lobster tail in the Yacht Club, for one dinner out of the 7 nights.

THis video from our YC Experience on board the MSC Meraviglia, Dec 2017.

[YOUTUBE]Hh5nCchzstE[/YOUTUBE]

This video from YC experience on board the MSC Preziosa, Dec 2015.

[YOUTUBE]2_DnkB_ubl0[/YOUTUBE]

The Lobster tail on board the MSC Meraviglia looked better.

We live Halifax NS we get our lobster from guys on the side of the road for $6 a pound. I couldn't possibly eat any more lobster..
We live in Massachusetts for 22 years and cannot get enough of lobster. Best places are in Maine's shacks.

Ship's lobsters even the best don't compare to the fresh ones right off the fishermen boats. :)

As an outsider from the UK don’t judge me [emoji3]

When we arrived in Miami we stayed close to the airport to be next to ‘catch of the day’ which was number two on trip a. I have to say the Divina lobster tasted far better.

Which group will be on the May 5, 2018 Seaside sailing? Do you know how many people are in the group?

I was told weight watchers (there were around 1000 the last time) sequestered part of the buffet with WW offerings had signs up restricting access and seating in buffet on Divina, I sat there anyway.