The price is right!!!!

marco

Looking at options for our 2019 annual winter Caribbean cruise. We were on the Divina this past Jan and enjoyed it very much. Looking to 2019, I've checked out Princess, HAL and Celebrity (3 of our favorites) Comparable 10 day Caribbean cruise is just about TWICE the price on all of those 3 lines compared to MSC. Looks like we'll be sailing again in 2019. And love those "black card" perks!

That's fantastic! What experience on MSC do you usually choose?

Looking at options for our 2019 annual winter Caribbean cruise. We were on the Divina this past Jan and enjoyed it very much. Looking to 2019, I've checked out Princess, HAL and Celebrity (3 of our favorites) Comparable 10 day Caribbean cruise is just about TWICE the price on all of those 3 lines compared to MSC. Looks like we'll be sailing again in 2019. And love those "black card" perks!

Extra 5% off for voyagers members. Additional OBC if booked onboard. Low deposit. Low DSC. Some cruises come with extra perks. Stunning ships. MSC blows its competition right out of the water when it comes to value for money.

A great benefit of MSC is the deposit is always totally refundable until final payment due. That has always encouraged me to book early as I do a lot of research in choosing our cabin. We always do Interior (it appears that many on these posts do anything but Interior) and if you are considering the MSC Seaside and are doing Interior (which you may not be) look at the Deck Pics and you will see that a few Cabins on each Deck appear to be larger than the typical Interior. They indeed are.

A great benefit of MSC is the deposit is always totally refundable until final payment due. That has always encouraged me to book early as I do a lot of research in choosing our cabin

Not always true.

We had booked a B2B MSC cruise with a total of 4 deposits ($200 each).

After cancelling these 2 cruises well before final payment, I only found out the deposits were not refunded by looking at my on-line account.

After contacting MSC, I was told the promotion I had booked under, had a non-refundable deposit clause.

Checking through the fine print again, I found those 2 words in the middle 220 words, same font & non-bolded.

We have been on many other cruises and have never seen such important words buried in the fine print. It's usually bolded and standalone.

Luckily, after much correspondence, we were at least able to get our deposits back as an FCC.

Triple check the fine print!!

We just booked the Divina for the second time. This time for a 11 night in November, 2018, Fantastica balcony for an excellent price. Was on her in 2015 for a 7 day, and loved it. For value, no comparison to other cruise lines.

We just booked the Divina for the second time. This time for a 11 night in November, 2018, Fantastica balcony for an excellent price. Was on her in 2015 for a 7 day, and loved it. For value, no comparison to other cruise lines.

Divina over Seaside anyday.