Bottomless Galley Brunch?

We did it on the Navigator for Christmas. I do not think it is worth the price. The food they served was the same that they were serving for free for lunch in the main dining room. They said there would be steak and there wasn’t. The galley tour is a quick walk through and there were so many people on the tour that you could barely here and those in the back could not see. There are bottomless mimosas out on trays which you can get yourself but if you have the drink package then these are free anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have signed up for it on the Anthem ots in August.

We did a similar one on the Grandeur ots in January and enjoyed it. It started with a buffet at Giavanis and followed with a galley tour. The food was excellant and the tour was well done.

We have signed up for it on the Anthem ots in August.

We did a similar one on the Grandeur ots in January and enjoyed it. It started with a buffet at Giavanis and followed with a galley tour. The food was excellant and the tour was well done.

We were given it free on Independence last Sep due to some other issue. The tour was interesting but a bit sterile as nothing was happening in the kitchens. The food choice from their menu was good but they said they had surf and turf available that wasn’t on the menu and that was superb. Lots of sparkling wine flowing. I would have been disappointed if we had paid for it and if there hadn’t been the surf and turf on offer. There are plenty of other options for food onboard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We did it on Grandeur in Aug. It was a brunch, as you had choices from both breakfast and lunch menus. I did have the option of steak.

We arrived late, so ended up eating first, then having a private tour of the galley. There were some things going on in the upper galley we toured, but the main activity was on the lower one. But health concerns and having people in the way, you are limited to the less active spaces.

There was unlimited oj, mimosas and champagne. They had them on trays to grab, but also circulated and brought them to the table. At one point, we had 5 mimosas on the table, EACH.

IIRC, it was $25. I felt well worth it, but not something I would do every time.

We have done it on the Oasis & Independence. The galley tour was better on Oasis and the food was better on the Independence. We had surf & turf on the Independence & it was truly the best meal we had all week! We have booked the brunch again on the Harmony. If you have never toured the galley, it can be very interesting. A lot depends on the personality of the person guiding your tour. Our most thorough & interesting galley tour was on the Brilliance (this did not include the brunch)

I would recommend trying it.