March Madness- Equinox

Wayneair

Though not Celebrity, we have sailed the past two years during March Madness. When on Serenade ( RCL ship) and the Zuiderdam (HAL ship) we got ESPN Caribbean feed. They were permitted to show whatever game the network with rights allowed them to show...and unlike watching at home they did not cut to different games (or to a better, closer game if there was a blowout). The crawl at the bottom was awful for scores too...

I guess what I am asking do they carry the various networks (Tbs, TruTv, TNT, CBS). ESPN is not airing some of the earlier games maybe later.

NCAA really messing things up this year with all the different networks. Couldn't even get Selection Sunday show. Will be on Reflection next week end and not sure what we will get. Any games on CBS may be ok but Final 4 is not on CBS! If the ship has Direct TV we should be ok (don't know this). Otherwise I think we are SOL!

Great Tourney so far. Condolences to UVA and Arizona.

GO BEARCATS!!

Don't expect CBS on tv. You will get the ESPN Caribbean feed which could include basketball, soccer, cricket, etc. No NBC.

On our cruise, we were fortunately not able to see the Olympics on NBC. We saw it on an International feed with few commercials.