Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Hi All

I have just noticed about the changes and couldn't login, I have reset my password and have access although my upcoming cruises do not show. I have left it for 24 hours as it did state that they may take 24 hours to sync.

They still do not show so i have added 2 of them no problem but my third will not add as the reservation number only has 6 digits and not 7. It is the correct number and i had added it with the old site. Should I phone them or leave it for now? The sailing isn't until June 2019.

Thanks guys

Hi All

I have just noticed about the changes and couldn't login, I have reset my password and have access although my upcoming cruises do not show. I have left it for 24 hours as it did state that they may take 24 hours to sync.

They still do not show so i have added 2 of them no problem but my third will not add as the reservation number only has 6 digits and not 7. It is the correct number and i had added it with the old site. Should I phone them or leave it for now? The sailing isn't until June 2019.

Thanks guys

For the 6 digit number put a 0 (zero) at the beginning, so if the number is 123456 enter it as 0123456.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So is it true that Royal is taking away the 2 free Heini's and bottle of wine? That kinda sucks.

No Magicat, what I meant by “no more wine or alcohol for us” is that we can’t have too much alcohol, doc’s orders, other than perhaps a couple of lemon drop martinis & non-alcoholic beer for DH during [emoji3]hour.

Most of the Gift amenities are wine & alcoholic beverages & not a whole lot of other choices.

I think it’s just a rumor or else other RC loyalist will go looking elsewhere...could be blessing though, think about it!!

I just saw an apology letter from Mr. Bayley, on C&A. So at least they know, they heard all of you, and are working on it

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

1. Where is this letter? I could not find it when I logged into my C&A account.
  2. If the work being done in any way resembles the work that brought us to this point, it is an empty promise.

Well our e-docs are ready for our May 5th cruise BUT I can't find them on our dashboard. When I click on the link they sent it just takes me to enter your reservation number where it promptly tells me I can't access the site at this time! One step forward, two steps back.

1. Where is this letter? I could not find it when I logged into my C&A account.

Here it is from FB.

A Letter from Michael Bayley

ROYAL CARIBBEAN CROWN & ANCHOR SOCIETY·FRIDAY, MARCH 16, 2018

Good morning everyone,

I wanted to write our loyal Crown & Anchor members to both acknowledge and apologize for the issues you are experiencing with our new Guest Account functionality and more importantly update you with the current status. I know that many of you are wasting valuable time and energy migrating to our new Guest Account system. Please know that we hear you, we read everything and we have mobilized the necessary resources to fix the problems.

Our new Guest Account capability is well-intended and will ultimately make everyone’s life easier by having one username and password and a unified account that will make using our various systems seamless whether onshore or at sea. We’ve also invested in upgrading our security capabilities to provide additional protection. The root cause of everyone’s frustration is a combination of many guests having created multiple accounts over the years, the elimination of being able to select amenities and preferences online for our loyal Crown & Anchor members, and mistakes we made in developing and implementing the first release of this new capability. Long story short, we simply did not deliver on this implementation despite our best intentions.

Recognizing all of this, we have assembled a focused team to fix every possible issue. We have a clear list of fixes and the team is working fast to implement solutions to resolve both data issues and restore functionality. They’re making progress and you will see an improved experience in the coming days. If you are continuing to have issues, we’ve also created an email account at guestaccounthelp@rccl.com to reach the dedicated team directly versus having to call customer service.

We realize that none of what I’ve said changes the fact that we’ve added complication and frustration for our loyal guests. Please know that we value your loyalty and rather than try to give you some vague excuses as to what’s taken place, I want you to know that we recognize our mistakes and are working hard to fix them quickly.

Thank you for your patience and your loyalty. We don’t take it for granted and are working hard and fast to address the situation.

Michael

Soooo... I waited a week before even trying to login.

1. Already had password conforming to new requirements so, using email instead of ID, was able to get through and update. :)

2. Next day, my one future and all past cruises were showing. Cool. :D

3. On to Cruise Planner. Have to enter reservation number, date, ship, etc. Not cool. :(

4. Cruise Planner correctly showing balance of OBC remaining after deducting previous dining and excursion purchases but does NOT show any history of these purchases NOR does it show any of the MTD reservations I had made! Definitely NOT COOL!!! :mad:

Will my Cruise Planner purchases ever show up? :confused:

Will I lose all MTD reservations and not be able to get those desirable times back? :loudcry:

Unbelievable!!!

And inexcusable!!!

~ Judy

I've been trying to login to royalcaribbean.com since March 10 and each time I get a message at the bottom of the screen that says: We're unable to complete your request, so please try again later.

I've been trying to login at different times of the day and also I tried on both google chrome and internet explorer. I read something about deleting history and clearing the cache so I tried that too but it didn't help.

Just wondering if anyone else has had similar issues recently or if its just me? I'll probably give them a call if it persists but just wanted to know if others were experiencing this too :)

First try logging in with your email address instead of your user id. If that still does not work, click the forgot password link. You will receive a link to reset your password. You can use the same password if it passes the new password requirements but you will need to use your email address to login.

First try logging in with your email address instead of your user id. If that still does not work, click the forgot password link. You will receive a link to reset your password. You can use the same password if it passes the new password requirements but you will need to use your email address to login.

You are a genius! This worked for me thanks sooo much for the replies!

Do u work for Rccl?? Seems so

]

Nope. You can read through enough CC threads to realize the old site had issues - including losing MTD reservations and other issues. Also, seasoned cruisers know that MTD reservations can also be lost on the way to the ship.

^ that could have happened even with the old site.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well this is MY first experience.

So do I wait to see if my MTD reservations magically reappear or do I try to see if I can get those same times again?

Do I contact them about my missing dining and excursion purchases or just bring my confirmations with me?

Luckily, the cruise is over 7 months away.

~ Judy

It went okay. Based on what I had read previously, I just used the "Forgot Password" option and then set up my account and updated my password and profile. It shows our future cruise and a funny one, that is supposedly Jan.1-2, 2019? :D

Points are correct. I didn't check cruise history, and I will give it 24 hours (probably Monday) to synch as indicated.