Royal Suite - Navigator of the Seas.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually have the same question. All the videos I could find of it clearly show that there's no hot tub, but they're also all from December 2016 or earlier. The official Royal Caribbean site definitely says "Private balcony with outdoor dining, seating area and whirpool" [sic], so hopefully that's not in error (beyond the spelling at least)... Maybe it's been added in the last ~15 months? I'd love to see a picture or video showing it, or at least hear from someone who's stayed in that suite in 2017 or later.

dzbuckd, can I ask for your source?

Well, now I'm confused and a little frustrated with RC. They definitely advertise the private balcony with whirlpool as quoted above. But if you go to the stateroom details page and then specifically click on the word "Image" under the picture, it brings up a larger picture, repeats the description, but then adds:

Balcony Hot Tubs are not available on the Navigator of the Seas.

Now, that text appears nowhere other than that specific pop-up. If that's true, why on earth are they advertised right there, given that the description is literally for the Royal Suite specifically on the Navigator of the Seas?

I noticed that the same thing happens for the Mariner as well. Description, clear as day: "Grand entrance with doorbell. Bedroom with king-size bed, and private bathroom with tub, private balcony with whirlpool, living room with queen-size sofa bed and baby grand piano." But click to enlarge the image, and you get: Balcony Hot Tubs are not available on the Mariner of the Seas. And unfortunately, no recent pictures/videos of that suite to check and see...

This seems like a pretty big problem/case of false advertising if true. Hopefully someone can confirm? For me, the private balcony hot tub would be the #1 reason to spend so much money on this cabin. To book into it and find out it was a lie would be disappointing to say the least. (Yes, the suite is very nice, but I don't really need a huge living room with a baby grand piano and automatic curtains; I just want the promised balcony hot tub!)