Suite perks according to ship class?

Is there a chart somewhere of suite benefits according to each ship or ship class? We had a GS on Allure and loved the perks, but I'm sure not all are fleetwide (i.e., lack of Coastal Kitchen on other ships).

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

There is a Royal Suite Class brochure somewhere only I cant find it at the moment. It Outlines all the perks of Royal Suite Class, Sky Class etc. Those perks only apply to Oasis and Anthem class ships.

For Freedom and below the perks are whats list on Royal "Suite Perks" section. Pretty much suite lounge, priority departure, free pressing on formal etc.

As pointed out there are major differences between the Royal Suite Class (Oasis and Quantum classes) and the rest of the fleet.

Within "the rest" there are a few differences here and there, but it's largely going to be a very similar experience. Some ships will have a nicer CL than others, that's pretty ship dependent. Voyager and above class ships will have a suite-only area on deck with lounge chairs. Some ships will serve breakfast for suite guests in one of the specialty restaurants, others will just dedicate the second floor of the main dining room. Just little nuances like that. There can also be a difference in embarkation, where some terminals have nicer lounges (waiting areas) than others.

Within the actual suites you'll find some differences. For example, Voyager and above I think all have hot tubs in the Royal Suite, whereas they don't in the lower classes. These aren't usually considered perks, but if you're comparing suites across ships it makes sense to compare amenities too.

I have a few questions regarding the suite perks.

We just booked our 1st suite ever on Allure for next May. I was hoping my wonderful fellow cruiser friends could help me figure out a few things.

The Star class amenities include "Complimentary Access to Specialty Restaurants". Does this mean that we can make reservations in any of the specialty restaurants at no extra charge?

Another amenity is "Exclusive Signature Activities". What exactly is this for?

Can we have the in-suite dining for any meal or is it just dinner?

Finally, what the heck is a Royal Genie? :D

Edited by jennmaybe

I have a few questions regarding the suite perks.

We just booked our 1st suite ever on Allure for next May. I was hoping my wonderful fellow cruiser friends could help me figure out a few things.

The Star class amenities include "Complimentary Access to Specialty Restaurants". Does this mean that we can make reservations in any of the specialty restaurants at no extra charge?

Another amenity is "Exclusive Signature Activities". What exactly is this for?

Can we have the in-suite dining be for any meal or is it just dinner?

Finally, what the heck is a Royal Genie? :D

Correct, if you're in a star class suite you will get unlimited complimentary specialty dining. You don't need to make reservations ahead of time, your Genie will take care of you when you board.

Exclusive Signature Activities has yet to be fully realized (the program hasn't launched yet) but I'm guessing it will be little extras your genie will set up for you. Maybe special meet & greets, special photo sessions, special flowrider sessions, etc.

In suite dining can be for any meal. :D

Your genie will be like a butler, or moreso a personal assistant for your cruise. They will be able to help you with any aspect of your cruise, dining reservations, excursions, etc)

Correct, if you're in a star class suite you will get unlimited complimentary specialty dining. You don't need to make reservations ahead of time, your Genie will take care of you when you board.

Exclusive Signature Activities has yet to be fully realized (the program hasn't launched yet) but I'm guessing it will be little extras your genie will set up for you. Maybe special meet & greets, special photo sessions, special flowrider sessions, etc.

In suite dining can be for any meal. :D

Your genie will be like a butler, or moreso a personal assistant for your cruise. They will be able to help you with any aspect of your cruise, dining reservations, excursions, etc)

Thank you bunches! I was thinking the Genie was like a butler, but I wasn't positive. :)

• 1 year later...

I have been reading all the post on suite perks but I am getting conflicting information. Can someone specifically tell me what perks you get on the Mariner of the Seas 2 bedroom grand suite!!

I see a brochure that has been posted about the perks of suite life but has anyone read the fine print??

I have a cruise lined up for first part of November!

For embarkation day on Freedom, is Chops lunch included as a suite perk? I’m considering purchasing Chops lunch, but will hold off if it’s a suite perk!

On Liberty a couple years ago, Chops was used as overflow seating for Windjammer for suite guests, but I don’t believe Chops even served lunch in those days.

Thanks

For embarkation day on Freedom, is Chops lunch included as a suite perk? I’m considering purchasing Chops lunch, but will hold off if it’s a suite perk!

On Liberty a couple years ago, Chops was used as overflow seating for Windjammer for suite guests, but I don’t believe Chops even served lunch in those days.

Thanks

We did navigator a few months ago and had purchased chops lunch on embarkation day, we were in a grand suite, concierge meet us when we entered chops said it was a free perk and gave us a credit for the lunch. I believe this is somewhat of a new perk, lunch was great

We did navigator a few months ago and had purchased chops lunch on embarkation day, we were in a grand suite, concierge meet us when we entered chops said it was a free perk and gave us a credit for the lunch. I believe this is somewhat of a new perk, lunch was great

Thanks! We will give it a try on Freedom.

We are on Navigator now. We were informed by Chops staff that we would have to pay the upcharge. We are in an Owner’s Suite.

Letter in Suite Book language states Chops breakfast “as well as” lunch. Not pleased.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums