Puerto Rico Cruise Ports questions

I have been reading these boards for weeks and there is so much good info. We are doing the San Juan cruise on carnival. Ports are barbados, st Kitts, st maartin, st Thomas, st Lucia. We are trying to vacation on a tight budget. I am bringing my 2 teen age daughters. We will probably do 1 or 2 adventure type excursions, but the rest of time will probably be spent at the beaches.

Which ports are best for just walking around, right off the ship. Any have beaches in walking distance?

Also looking to find a nearby brewery or rum distillery.

Which beaches are your favorite low price options?

I have been reading these boards for weeks and there is so much good info. We are doing the San Juan cruise on carnival. Ports are barbados, st Kitts, st maartin, st Thomas, st Lucia. We are trying to vacation on a tight budget. I am bringing my 2 teen age daughters. We will probably do 1 or 2 adventure type excursions, but the rest of time will probably be spent at the beaches.

Which ports are best for just walking around, right off the ship. Any have beaches in walking distance?

Also looking to find a nearby brewery or rum distillery.

Which beaches are your favorite low price options?

There's a Bacardi distillery in San Juan - the ship may have an excursion there. Also, the ship sill dock right at Old San Juan which is very walkable.

You can definitely walk to the beach and shopping in St Maarten. There is a big walkable area with shops and restaurants in St Thomas. I can't remember what's all at the pier in St Kitts, but you can walk to a lot of places. If you wanted to go to a beach farther away in any of these ports, it's super cheap, just a few bucks.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Forums mobile app