Live - Adventure Finds A Way - 3/10/18

SailingintoAdventure.thumb.jpg.dee2760c3966fadbe0f359f6cddce81b.jpg

#GiGiLooksHungry

I’m Baaaack! This is not an illusion.

I’m not going to start this off with a long introduction because many of you already know that being here means you believe in the theory of chaos and are hoping for a thread full of unpredictability and surprise!

Here is what you need to know…

In less than 24 hours I will be heading to San Juan to spend two days pumping some money back into the Puerto Rican economy and pumping some rum into my bloodstream.

I will be boarding the Adventure of the Seas on Saturday for a seven day Southern Caribbean cruise, which will be visiting St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Antigua, St. Lucia and Barbados.

Adventure seekers travel in herds (better known in 2018 as squads…high-five T Swift). So for this trip I will once again be teaming up with @OurTwoSuitcases to hunt out the thrills and excitement that have become synonymous with vacationing in the Caribbean…the Royal Caribbean!

This trip will be free of kids (you know small versions of adults). So if you are here for pictures of Sailor and Crew, you may want to go follow their live thread for the next week titled “Why is Mommy on Top of a Table?”

We have spared no expense. We have enough camera equipment amongst the three of us that we could probably successfully film the next season of Royal Crush.

Most importantly, I am still on the lookout for a future ex-Mrs. Cincotta. So you can consider me the official dinosaur skirt checker for the next week. Except for those Velociraptors, clever girls always see right through my act.

So hold on to your butts, because as you know, Adventure, much like life, finds a way!

Welcome…to Adventure Squad!

P.S. If after careful consideration, you have decided not to endorse our squad, please exit the ride quietly. Host Clarea will be on this sailing so expect a zero tolerance policy!

P.P.S. Bonus points to those that identify the number of Jurassic Park references in this post.

Edited by CruiseLifeRick

In less than 24 hours I will be heading to San Juan to spend two days pumping some money back into the Puerto Rican economy and pumping some rum into my bloodstream.

So the real question is who will be better off after all the pumping is done?

This is gonna be great....

I'm on this cruise too........... Promenade cabins (4). My family, who has cruised many times before, along with a family of first time cruisers. 5 GoPro's so we too can make record evidence!

[ATTACH]415852[/ATTACH]

#GiGiLooksHungry

I’m Baaaack! This is not an illusion.

I’m not going to start this off with a long introduction because many of you already know that being here means you believe in the theory of chaos and are hoping for a thread full of unpredictability and surprise!

Here is what you need to know…

I will be boarding the Adventure of the Seas on Saturday for a seven day Southern Caribbean cruise, which will be visiting St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Antigua, St. Lucia and Barbados.

Adventure seekers travel in herds (better known in 2018 as squads…high-five T Swift). So for this trip I will once again be teaming up with @OurTwoSuitcases to hunt out the thrills and excitement that have become synonymous with vacationing in the Caribbean…the Royal Caribbean!

This trip will be free of kids (you know small versions of adults). So if you are here for pictures of Sailor and Crew, you may want to go follow their live thread for the next week titled “Why is Mommy on Top of a Table?”

We have spared no expense. We have enough camera equipment amongst the three of us that we could probably successfully film the next season of Royal Crush.

Most importantly, I am still on the lookout for a future ex-Mrs. Cincotta. So you can consider me the official dinosaur skirt checker for the next week. Except for those Velociraptors, clever girls always see right through my act.

So hold on to your butts, because as you know, Adventure, much like life, finds a way!

Welcome…to Adventure Squad!

P.S. If after careful consideration, you have decided not to endorse our squad, please exit the ride quietly. Host Clarea will be on this sailing so expect a zero tolerance policy!

P.P.S. Bonus points to those that identify the number of Jurassic Park references in this post.

Looking forward to reading about your fun times. I will be on the Freedom while you are on the Adventure (yes with internet so I can follow the Squad) and as you know we are going on the Adventure at end of April - I am sure you will leave the ship in good shape....

[ATTACH]415852[/ATTACH]

#GiGiLooksHungry

Doesn't Bob like to travel incognito, he hates pavarottzi,(sp) and know you have blown his cover.

Following.

As for Puerto Rican rum, I recommend Don Q Gran Anejo. It can be sipped neat. Not quite as good as Zacapa but more than sufficient to assist the local economy. I have been told that the Puerto Ricans send the Bacardi to the mainland for consumption by the gringos and they keep the Don Q for themselves . . .

16 posts so far - and the cruise isn't until Saturday. By the time the cruise ends will there be enough room on CC for all of the posts? (haha...)

Bob will probably archive it when it hits 6000.

PS, I haven't seen any photos of the terminal and boarding since Irma. Normally who would, but are they still boarding via the pier level at deck 1?