Harmony Live, March 10th to 17th - If you need me, call me on my shell.

Get ready folks, I am going live! By now, most of you already know the drill. However, if this is your first live review tagging along with me, my name is Andrew (A&L_Ont). For those of you who have followed before, you have a good idea of what to expect. If you haven't continue reading, and if you like it expand my signature to see my past reviews.

We are sailing on Harmony of the Seas, making it our fourth time on her since November 2016. Even with her inferior French welds, plastic Solarium roof and misters we still love her.

4034b6f6599f3feb7a27babb765910f3.jpeg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Get ready folks, I am going live! By now, most of you already know the drill. However, if this is your first live review tagging along with me, my name is Andrew (A&L_Ont). For those of you who have followed before, you have a good idea of what to expect. If you haven't continue reading, and if you like it expand my signature to see my past reviews.

We are sailing on Harmony of the Seas, making it our fourth time on her since November 2016. Even with her inferior French welds, plastic Solarium roof and misters we still love her.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Awesome title! Looking forward to your review as always.

Thanks.

Andrew, not knowing what condition I'll be in next week, I certainly intend to check on on your thread. Bon Voyage!

If our September cruise was a sign of what you should expect you will have some late nights, a pickled liver, some insomnia and very possibly some of the best times of your life.

Looking forward to it. What room are you in this time?

Safe travels

Thank-you Swiss Miss USA. You can take a guess, but I don’t want to make a hole in your cheese. Watch out for a hint, but nothing confirmed until Saturday.

Looking forward to this. Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks Molson.

That double quoting above is interesting. Hopefully it doesn’t last the entire review. Bob, that’s what you will be seeing your entire cruise, double. LOL.

EDIT: Bob it is only doing it with Tapatalk, go there full the full effect.;)

That double quoting above is interesting. Hopefully it doesn’t last the entire review. Bob, that’s what you will be seeing your entire cruise, double. LOL.

Great!

We leave Southwestern Ontario Friday morning early, and fly from Detroit to Fort Lauderdale. We board the ship Saturday.

We are sailing south east under the command of Captain Johnny and are calling upon some Caribbean ports that suffered Irma’s wrath last September. As for our cabin, I’m sure some of you have a guess. If not, you will find out on embarkation day. Spoiler Alert, let’s just say there is a magic carpet waiting.

I’d like to provide you with an itinerary map, but in this case RC must feel the ship is the destination. I hope they provided them to the bridge though. Maybe that’s why some ships haven’t been making their ports of call this week... no maps or the rough seas? HMMM. :confused:

At least you know our arrival and departure times for our ports.

0d1cf66a999f01b684b7f002631777bb.jpg

Will this cruise be the return of the four headed monster? Will we be LIIT, Cruise Life Rick Style? Will we be Trivia Masters destroying the competition, Yorkvillain Style? Side note, Courtney is the brains of the Trivia Machine. Well that’s what Lisa says. Will we be stumbling lost and drunk at the Cozumel Cruise Terminal doing nefarious things to statues, Maureen Style?

No, not this cruise. I’m sorry to say that the mythical, pre-Jurassic Era, Four-Headed Monster has been slain. Lets all take a moment to reflect upon the beast that’s now pushing up daisy’s in Harmony’s Central Park.

ORlbuJPlQ0Q

Don’t be sad though. CLR is currently “Live” now, or is at least almost alive somewhere out there. He and his Adventure Squad will soon be draining bottles and dancing their way across tables throughout the Southern Caribbean. Our ships will be crossing paths over the next week but we won’t be in the same ports. Kind of makes me wonder if RC planned it that way.

0a2f00180fe08702af67baa893ec3896.jpg

I just looked at the radar for here and I can’t wait to get away to the warm weather. Winter took a while to start last last fall, but it has stuck around way to long. Wairton Willie, Staten Island Chuck, Punxsutawney Phil, Dunkirk Dave, and Jimmy the Groundhog - I’m coming for you.

I think this will be the last instalment for tonight.

In a few minutes I’ll be dreaming of ground hog stew, sweet potatoes with ground hog, etc. I’m more likely to wake, in a cold sweat, from a nightmarish dream of being served braised groundhog from 150 Central Park’s new Field to Table Menu. Washing it down with a cucumber Martini will definitely help.

I digress. My day tomorrow includes some work, conference calls, time with the auditors who aren’t as cool as CLR (is that possible in the personal and professional world?), pencil spinning, final packing and Owen’s hockey practice.

I might also find a few moments to check in and post here to keep you entertained.

So glad that you are taking us with you Andrew! This will help me get through the 10 days until my Oasis cruise!