EXCITED for MSC SEASIDE March 10!

Micheb5

At the airport now heading to MSC Seaside to board tomorrow! We are a couple with a 12 year old and travelling with an extended group. Between us all we have 3 Fantasica Balcony, 1 Fantastica Inside and 1 Aurera Whirlpool Balcony suite (not us🙂). I will try to post impressions while on board . If you have specific questions I will try to find out for you. 😎

Have a great time! The day before boarding is almost as good as the actual day of boarding. All of the pre-cruise excitement and butterflies. Enjoy! That will be us next week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well we are on our way excited and of course I wake up to 50 degree weather. This is suppose to be Florida. Good news is that it will warm up.

If you see a guy walking around in a camouflage hat that says ARMY, please stop by and say hi. My name Bill Chambers and it would be a pleasure to meet you.

Have fun

Bill

Wow. Fastest and smoothest embarkation ever.Less than 30 minutes and we are onboard. I do detect a slight dirty diaper smell in the atrium. Not terrible but maybe because I am looking for it ? Absolutely breathtaking but really crowded. Everyone seems to be hanging around right at the entrance. Just linking our credit cards for our account and away we go!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Forums mobile app

Have a great cruise! We are looking forward to ours in April!

What was your check-in time? We currently have a 1 PM check-in time.

Our check in time was 1pm but I had read lots of comments that embarkation is fast and you can come anytime. We arrived at 11:20 and were all checked in and walked straight on the ship within 30 minutes.

Having some issues understanding the Wi-Fi. Switched back to roaming as it was not letting me access the app. Once we leave port hope I figure it out.

Turn on airplane mode.

Turn on your wifi.

Connect to msc hotspot wifi.

App should then work. If you have an internet package, the person who has the package has to register for an internet account on the app.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Will we made it and I have to say I am really impressed with the Buffett. Given all of the negative reports I found it to be very good. Mind you I have had better but for this ship not bad. I will try to keep you all updated as the cruise go on. The ship guest services has already cancelled all trips to Playa del Carmen. Really a mess on board. Embarkation was very smooth, only problem. They did not have our key cards, had to make one, to make matters worst no restaurant times or where we are suppose to go for dinner. My travel will hear about this. Ship is very nice. There are a lot of kids, there every where, spring break. Go figure. I will try to post tomorrow. In the mean time. Enjoy

Sent from my iPad using Forums

PLEASE if you can and it's not too much trouble, post a copy of the dinner menus. I'm leaving in 3 weeks, want to make reservations in the Specialty Restaurants and would like to know what nights prior to boarding. THANK YOU if you can and I hope you have a great week...