Radiance Post CruiseTour

whitsmom

If I recall correctly, yes they have special tags. You put them outside your cabin door per normal cruise. Then in the morning the bags will be sitting next to the bus. I think they want you to claim (count) them before they actually load them on the bus. You don't need to worry about lugging them all around. Some folks have said that they "limit" you to one that you may access during the land trip. In our case this was not entirely true. Our guides "asked" us if there are bags we would not need during the trip, they would like to put them in the back of the coach cargo area. They were very friendly, they would get anything you wanted from your luggage during the trip, but we did try to limit to one bag just out of consideration for our guides (it is hard work handling all those bags.)

If I recall correctly, yes they have special tags. You put them outside your cabin door per normal cruise. Then in the morning the bags will be sitting next to the bus. I think they want you to claim (count) them before they actually load them on the bus. You don't need to worry about lugging them all around. Some folks have said that they "limit" you to one that you may access during the land trip. In our case this was not entirely true. Our guides "asked" us if there are bags we would not need during the trip, they would like to put them in the back of the coach cargo area. They were very friendly, they would get anything you wanted from your luggage during the trip, but we did try to limit to one bag just out of consideration for our guides (it is hard work handling all those bags.)

Thank you for answering my question. I was going to try to limit us to one for the land portion. I will just have to think about it when we are packing everything back up the last evening on the ship.