Persian Garden Pass

maxx

Hi all.....does anyone know how many passes are available for persian garden on celebrity solstice? We know it's limited but just looking for a ballpark figure. Thanks in advance.

I have no idea of the number, but we have sailed on the Reflection and Silhouette, and have never had trouble getting a pass. That being said, we go to the spa on embarkation day, and purchase the number of days we would like. There may be an issue if you are looking to get one day by day. It can get quite crowded at times - those heated loungers are very popular - and the "lounger hogs" do exist!

Hi all.....does anyone know how many passes are available for persian garden on celebrity solstice? We know it's limited but just looking for a ballpark figure. Thanks in advance.

Honestly, I don't think they are all that limited. I think they try to make you think they are so you'll get one early. We always purchase a pass and judging from the large amount of people who are ALWAYS in the PG at any given time of day, I think the limits are...ehh, not so much. And besides, have you ever heard of any cruise ship venue turning down the opportunity to make money? I'd be interested to hear from someone who was turned away because the quota had been met. Having said all that, I do enjoy the PG very much!

Honestly, I don't think they are all that limited. I think they try to make you think they are so you'll get one early. We always purchase a pass and judging from the large amount of people who are ALWAYS in the PG at any given time of day, I think the limits are...ehh, not so much. And besides, have you ever heard of any cruise ship venue turning down the opportunity to make money? I'd be interested to hear from someone who was turned away because the quota had been met. Having said all that, I do enjoy the PG very much!

We were in AQ so I don’t think they had any incentives to make it up for they were not selling to us. They also said that at least on Millennium they only sell packages on the embarkation day. Just repeating- not sure [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are currently on Solstice and the had a sign up at spa reception desk that 40 passes are available.

We were in AQ so I don’t think they had any incentives to make it up for they were not selling to us. They also said that at least on Millennium they only sell packages on the embarkation day. Just repeating- not sure [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I certainly believe it. Maybe they’ve just never actually reached their limit.

We are currently on Solstice and the had a sign up at spa reception desk that 40 passes are available.

Did it say how much the passes cost? Last time I was on Reflection they were $75pp for 7 day cruise. I don’t know if that was embarkation day rate or the regular rate.

Did it say how much the passes cost? Last time I was on Reflection they were $75pp for 7 day cruise. I don’t know if that was embarkation day rate or the regular rate.

Ours is a 16 day cruise and it was $149 pp for the entire cruise

On the Equinox last month 7-day sailing, I paid $99 for the week + 18% automatic gratuity.

• 5 months later...
I am sailing on Reflection Nov 5, and was not debarking in Grand Caymens, thought maybe I could get a deal on a day pass? What do you all think of that idea??

My wife just asked me the same question today so I'm interested to see some replies.

• 2 months later...