YC Deluxe Suites

Europeantraveler1

Does anyone know.......is it possible to reserve ONE YC Deluxe suite for 2 adults plus 1 child?When I go to “Expedia”, they are allowing me to enter two adults with one child for a YC Deluxe Suite but then on other sites it describes the YC Deluxe Suite as accomodating a maximum of 2.

Thanks all!

I booked a deluxe YC with 2 adults and 1 child. I booked with travel agent, but have done mock booking with the same passengers on the MSC website with no problem. Must be something wrong on Expedia.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does anyone know.......is it possible to reserve ONE YC Deluxe suite for 2 adults plus 1 child?When I go to “Expedia”, they are allowing me to enter two adults with one child for a YC Deluxe Suite but then on other sites it describes the YC Deluxe Suite as accomodating a maximum of 2.

Thanks all!

I also am in YC and we are taking my grandson...... However, when I first began looking at experience and cabin options..... I had difficulty finding a cabin for 3.... This was about 90 days before the cruise date I had chosen. When I went in with 3...ship showed no cabins available....when I dropped it to 2 ....a bunch of cabins became available in all experiences. I called a TA friend who called MSC and was told ship was at full capacity for more than 2 passengers in a cabin.... Over the next month I continued to check daily and about 50 days away from the cruise date I noticed cabins became available allowing 3 or more. Just wanted to share my experience.

Lcpager makes a good point. Any ship has a maximum capacity to ensure sufficient lifeboat space, dining capacity etc. When that is reached which is often the case during school holidays, with children being stuffed into rooms, you can only book two into a room even it can otherwise fit three or more.

When this happens, keep checking back as the bookings are of course subject to change.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks all!

There are rooms for 2 and there rooms for more just look at the symbols.

It very much depends on the ship. I do not think the Divina had the Yacht Club Cabins accommodating more than 2, but I could be wrong.

The Divina is a Fantasia Class ship and they do have Yacht Club 2 room suites available on Deck 12.

The information that Icpagejr gives above is correct. Keep trying.

I have a Yacht Club balcony booked on the Divina for 2 adults and 2 children. The deck plans indicated which Yacht Club rooms have either a single or double sofa bed, and there are plenty. I suppose it's possible they are booked for the route you are looking at, but the glitch sounds more likely.