Premium celebration package...

BTwurddle

Howdy everyone! We are soon sailing on Summit and it just so happens we sail out ON my birthday! I was considering purchasing the premium celebration package. Does anyone have any experience with this or what is included? I.E... Cake, specialty restaurant dinner, flowers, Dom Perignon, strawberries..? The price of the package is less than just a bottle of champagne but I was just wondering if anyone had trouble having items delivered or items being forgotten? Thanks so much in advance and happy cruising everyone!

For our cruise last May on the Equinox we purchased two of the premium celebration packages...one for ourselves and one as a surprise for our best friends. We were celebrating our 30th annniversary and our friends were celebrating their 25th.

I called the Captain's Club prior to our sailing to secure reservations for four in Murano as part of the celebration package.

Upon arrival the dozen red roses and Dom Perignon were waiting in our cabins. We brought the champagne to the maitre d of Murano the day before our special dinner and they had it chilled and ready for us when we arrived for dinner.

As for the chocolate strawberries and cake, we told our stateroom attendant which dates we wanted them delivered. We opted to skip the breakfast in bed portion of the package and just told our attendant our plans.

Just a note about the cake...IT WAS HUGE...easily could serve 12. For the cake in the other package, we went to guest services to inquire if instead of the next cake being a large one, would it be possible to have two different smaller cakes on different days. To our delight the pastry chefs gladly accommodated our request and we had much smaller cakes that still generously served four.

Hope you have a fantastic birthday celebration!

Diane

For our cruise last May on the Equinox we purchased two of the premium celebration packages...one for ourselves and one as a surprise for our best friends. We were celebrating our 30th annniversary and our friends were celebrating their 25th.

I called the Captain's Club prior to our sailing to secure reservations for four in Murano as part of the celebration package.

Upon arrival the dozen red roses and Dom Perignon were waiting in our cabins. We brought the champagne to the maitre d of Murano the day before our special dinner and they had it chilled and ready for us when we arrived for dinner.

As for the chocolate strawberries and cake, we told our stateroom attendant which dates we wanted them delivered. We opted to skip the breakfast in bed portion of the package and just told our attendant our plans.

Just a note about the cake...IT WAS HUGE...easily could serve 12. For the cake in the other package, we went to guest services to inquire if instead of the next cake being a large one, would it be possible to have two different smaller cakes on different days. To our delight the pastry chefs gladly accommodated our request and we had much smaller cakes that still generously served four.

Hope you have a fantastic birthday celebration!

Diane

Sent from my iPad using Forums