Suite lounge drinks

We have never cruised in a suite before, but are considering booking one on IOS. I believe there are free drinks served in the suite lounge before dinner? Does anybody have a list of what drinks are available? Is it just beer and wine, or are things like martinis offered?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have never cruised in a suite before, but are considering booking one on IOS. I believe there are free drinks served in the suite lounge before dinner? Does anybody have a list of what drinks are available? Is it just beer and wine, or are things like martinis offered?

Typical lounge free drink menu:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52025823&postcount=85

In the Serenade CL (our only suite experience), it was beer, wine, and basic mixed drinks (no blender). I had Jack and gingers and Tanqueray and tonics. They made many chocolate martinis for others. I've seen a list of liquors posted here before so maybe someone will reply with a more definitive answer.

Does the suite lounge get overcrowded, making it difficult to get a drink or two, especially before dinner? "Too many people" seems to be an issue in the "New Diamond Lounge Policy" thread, but with >3000 posts, too big to read.

Does the suite lounge get overcrowded, making it difficult to get a drink or two, especially before dinner? "Too many people" seems to be an issue in the "New Diamond Lounge Policy" thread, but with >3000 posts, too big to read.

Depends on the ship.

Depends on the sailing.

Suite lounge will not be crowded like concierge lounge, since only suite and pinnacle are allowed , concierge lounge can be very crowded since diamond plus is also allowed. Stayed on libert a couple of times and there suite lounge was never that crowded

Depends on the ship.

Depends on the sailing.

Right.

Suite lounge will not be crowded like concierge lounge, since only suite and pinnacle are allowed , concierge lounge can be very crowded since diamond plus is also allowed. Stayed on libert a couple of times and there suite lounge was never that crowded

Thanks. So, if there's a Concierge Club and a separate Diamond Lounge, like on Quantum OTS, there might be less rush hour backup. Otherwise, it's pirate rules for everyone?

Right.

Thanks. So, if there's a Concierge Club and a separate Diamond Lounge, like on Quantum OTS, there might be less rush hour backup. Otherwise, it's pirate rules for everyone?

Possibly, at least the Diamond Plus guests would have a choice of lounges.

Aside from free drinks, are there other reasons to spend time on one of these lounges? Can one take a drink and leave, or should it be consumed there?

COntinental breakfast for a couple of hours in the morning. Free 24-hour specialty coffee. Services of the concierge. Quiet place to read/relax.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What type (class) of suite are you booking? You might get better selection in your suite if a premium suite - ask your genie.

Aside from free drinks, are there other reasons to spend time on one of these lounges? Can one take a drink and leave, or should it be consumed there?

While at one point, you were not allowed to leave with drinks, now that the Diamond drinks are available at most bars, you can take one and leave.

On the Harmony recently, we stopped into the Diamond Lounge for a drink before heading into the ice show in Studio B.

Does Indy now have a suite lounge? I thought she still had a concierge lounge and a diamond lounge. If a suite lounge, then it will not be as crowded as if it is still a concierge lounge. Also, service tends to be better in a suite lounge for that specific reason. They may be making any sort of "special" drinks. Just ask your server what they are offering besides the posted list. I usually see lemondrops, cosmos, bloody mary's, and sometimes chocolate martinis and even some more exotic drinks.

Does Indy now have a suite lounge? I thought she still had a concierge lounge and a diamond lounge. If a suite lounge, then it will not be as crowded as if it is still a concierge lounge. Also, service tends to be better in a suite lounge for that specific reason. They may be making any sort of "special" drinks. Just ask your server what they are offering besides the posted list. I usually see lemondrops, cosmos, bloody mary's, and sometimes chocolate martinis and even some more exotic drinks.

Suite Lounge coming with upcoming dry dock.

there are snacks like chicken wings during happy hour, I like drinking there when it is not crowded , we get drink package so we can drink anyplace