And the brand new, surprise shop opening on the Carnival Breeze today is......

bwellen

I too like the Pandora Store. I love getting charms for specific places and hopefully they will make some ship specific charms. Yes I can shop at home, but when I get them when we travel I can look down and remember great times.

Kathy

Here's a question: what shop would you prefer to have seen instead of pandora?

How about an old fashioned ice cream parlor/soda fountain. Hand dipped cones, floats, seriously thick shakes, and ice cold fountain drinks. And keep it open late!

Not anything I personally would be interested in, but I can see it from a revenue standpoint. Pandora is still fairly popular and since the point of charm bracelets is to have keepsakes, on a cruise it makes sense.

Put an Apple Store on a ship and no one would get off at the ports

Celebrity already has a relationship with Apple. You can purchase Apple products on board as well as attend classes to learn how to use Apple products. Still not for me, but they seem to be doing well.

I cannot understand for the life of me why would anybody want to shop when you can do that anytime at home, your on vacation why shop lol. Oh well we all are different I guess?

People drink and sunbathe at home too.

On sea days and sometimes after Dinner, we like to walk through the shops.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Cruisinisthebest and shopping you can do everything online and get better prices too....I just can't understand the shopping....its a hassle to go shop to shop, now sitting on the beach whether in the sun or shade relaxing, that is what a vacation is all about...most people have to work so they don't get to relax, shopping doesn't make sense TO ME.

Guess I am in the minority. LOL I love my Pandora bracelet and always check ports to see if there is a Pandora store there to buy a charm that is specific to that country.:D

I do as well. I had a charm bracelet when I was a teenager and had charms from everywhere I visited including the eiffel tower in Paris. I probably would not buy one on the ship as I buy them at the places I visit.

Pat

I do as well. I had a charm bracelet when I was a teenager and had charms from everywhere I visited including the eiffel tower in Paris. I probably would not buy one on the ship as I buy them at the places I visit.

Pat

Thought I was the only one left who buys regular charms.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would like to see another type of complimentary place where you can get other types of food, chicken wings be nice, or maybe a large salad bar or a deli sandwich place and one that stays open late in the evening so you have something else to eat other than just pizza.

Could not agree more.

Cruisinisthebest and shopping you can do everything online and get better prices too....I just can't understand the shopping....its a hassle to go shop to shop, now sitting on the beach whether in the sun or shade relaxing, that is what a vacation is all about...most people have to work so they don't get to relax, shopping doesn't make sense TO ME.

Got it. So you're not a shopper. No problem. I am. Others are. Plus I have a Pandora bracelet. Not that I care one way or the other about this new store, but I never bawk at the idea of shopping. Online, onboard, in a store, whatever. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

This is kind of a timely post for me. What do you get the woman that has all kinds of jewelry already ?

Well, I just dropped $500 a couple days ago on the Pandora bracelet with some pendants. My daughter and I discussed it. (She's in her early 20s) She thought it'd be a cool idea. So we got it. I'm going to give it to my wife this weekend on our cruise. My daughter picked out a little pendant that she liked for it. So hers is already on there. I picked up one from me plus a few others.

I hope I made the right decision. But after reading all these post .I guess it can go 50-50. I think I'll take my chances. Plus she'll enjoy hunting different pendants down,at the places we visit from time to.Wish me luck.😨😨

Sent from Samsung Galaxy using speech to text

Here's a question: what shop would you prefer to have seen instead of pandora?
Since some people like to refer to Carnival as "Walmart of the Seas," I say make it official and put a small, cruise-ship sized Walmart on board. :D A shop where we can get some of our essentials if need be. At Walmart prices, not Carnival prices.

Super excited to see Pandora. I hope it takes the place of the booze and cigarettes.

Very doubtful. Which is good, because I happen to like shopping for liquors to stock the bar with that are cheaper than here.

Cigarettes can go and I won't miss 'em a bit, but I'm sure others would.

I buy Pandora charms in each port I visit. Spoon rest and charms are all I buy on vacation.

I have 4 different bracelets and have loved filling them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I sometimes buy charms in ports, and I, too, love the ones I have bought. But buying on the ship does not interest me at all. The whole point of the charm is to mean something. Do you feel the same?

Maybe some 12 year old girls?

I personally know of no 12 year old girls that can afford to collect Pandora, but anywho...

I am definitely excited! I hope this means that there will be a Carnival exclusive charm. Kind of like when they had the Disney Cruise one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Well, they actually have one of a cruise ship. So I bought this one. I was trying to find one that represented our boat. But the cruise ship worked out a little better. I will try to post a picture. It's kind of tricky from my phone.3b32c783ed03d853550674634ca1f0f2.jpg

Sent from Samsung Galaxy using speech to text

Totally agree with you. I am at the point where my sail and sign card total is under $100 for my last 10 CCL or so cruises. This shop will continue to keep my total low - LOL!

Mine was 11 dollars last cruise. However, I do love Pandora. So a new charm might be in my future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk