Carnival dream embarkation day... Is Guys and Blue Iguana open?

Most definitely! Just to note, if you want to save a few calories, grab a bowl from the buffet and have the Blue Iguana make a rice bowl instead of a burrito. You get everything except the tortilla that way.

NICE!! I love the Iguana, but never thought of that!! That would make for a yummy breakfast!!

NICE!! I love the Iguana, but never thought of that!! That would make for a yummy breakfast!!

Sorry but they don't have the burrito fixings at breakfast, only at lunch. They have other things at breakfast.

I got the idea the first time I went to a Chipoltes and it dawned on me that a rice bowl was a burrito without the tortilla. I never cared much for the tortilla anyway so voila! ;)

Sorry but they don't have the burrito fixings at breakfast, only at lunch. They have other things at breakfast.

I got the idea the first time I went to a Chipoltes and it dawned on me that a rice bowl was a burrito without the tortilla. I never cared much for the tortilla anyway so voila! ;)

Wow! You are a genius! I am allergic to gluten and often just make a salad with the toppings. But the rice would be so much more filling and seem like a meal vs. just another salad! Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! You are a genius! I am allergic to gluten and often just make a salad with the toppings. But the rice would be so much more filling and seem like a meal vs. just another salad! Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad I could help. :)