Timothy Beach Resort

dpola

Anyone have any experience with Timothy Beach resort? I have been looking into a day pass at the Marriott but upon seeing Timothy Beach I was also interested in that. I have emailed them for info on a day pass and they are willing to make an exception for a day pass as they do not offer them normally this time of year (Will be in port the 28th of February). Wondering how the beach compares to the Marriott, the prices for the day pass seem a bit better considering they offer you lunch and a few drinks..

The beach on South Frigate Bay is on the Caribbean side while the Marriott is on North Frigate is on the Atlantic side. The Caribbean side is usually calmer than the Atlantic side.Timothy Beach Resort has fewer amenities than the Marriott.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I was just looking at the same thing. I don't think the beach is associated with the resort, just near the resort. So I don't think you "get" anything other than a hotel room and a small pool if you book it. (We are on a cruise, so I don't need those things).

• 1 month later...

This is my go to stop in St Kitts, always go to bar "the Dock" which is right on the water with view of entire beach and have cold beer and always order lunch and enjoy talking to bartender who have always been friendly and welcoming. Have been to other places but the Dock always draws me back.

• 1 month later...

We prebooked a day pass at the Marriott last May. We had heard about the seaweed problems a few weeks prior and called the hotel to see if the problem had been rectified. We were assured the beach had no issues. Upon arrival, we asked to see the beach area and it was full of seaweed and had an awful smell. A front loader was gathering seaweed and dump trucks were hauling it off. Sadly, the beach was not usable. I'm sure the rest of the resort is great, but our intention was to use the beach, and not the pool. We decided to get our money back and head to the beach on the Caribbean side and it was wonderful. There were showers, rest rooms, bar, chairs and umbrellas.