Anyone collect cruise-cards?

Cruise Memorabilia
Are you collecting items from cruise ships? How about some memories of old ships?
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 07:47 PM.
Shalimar, FL
297 Posts
Joined Sep 2007
Originally posted by Sergiu1981
Hi there,

Would you be interested to swap ?

Thank you

Best,

Sergiu

[email protected]

Sergio,
I collect cruise cards and am interested in trading...
Sent eMail....
Jim

Sent from my iPad using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Cruiser, Amateur Radio Operator AD5ZA, Runner, Christian, Collector & Retired. Not necessarilly in that order.

CARNIVAL PLATINUM
NCL
HAL 4 STAR
RCCL-RCI
ORIENT
USN
et al

Coming up:
04/15/18 Rotterdam, Trans Atlantic
Florida
7 Posts
Joined Sep 2006
I don't have anything to trade, unfortunately. But, I am looking to buy cruise cards from two ships that I no longer have cards for: Imperial Majesty Cruise Lines (Regal Empress, although I think the card just had the Imperial Majesty logo on it) and Carnival's Inspiration.

Please reach out if anyone has extras or are willing to sell: [email protected]

Many thanks!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
REGAL EMPRESS - Nassau - 7/06
CARNIVAL INSPIRATION - Cozumel - 6/08
CELEBRITY INFINITY - Key West, Nassau - 10/16
MAJESTY OF THE SEAS - Key West, Havana - 7/18

CARNIVAL PARADISE - Grand Cayman, Cozumel - 6/19
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
184 Posts
Joined Feb 2016
Dear friends,

I've send you a contact/friendship requests, so we can swap our contacts and trade cards.
I'm in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro), publish my own postcards (I did publish the QE2, QM2, Costa Victoria, Costa Favolosa, MSC Armonia, MSC Preziosa, MSC Meraviglia, MSC Magnifica, Celebrity Infinity, Pullmantur R5 Blue Dream, Pullmantur Sovereign, Seabourn Quest, Silver Muse, Funchal and MS Kayamã river cruise) and have a friend who publish cruise ships, ferries and liners cards, too!

Best regards,
Daniel
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
---
Daniel&Gilda at Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Ships we have cruised: Costa Classica, Costa Favolosa and Costa Pacifica (Costa); Grand Mistral (Ibero); MSC Armonia, MSC Magnifica, MSC Melody, MSC Musica, MSC Opera, MSC Orchestra and MSC Preziosa (MSC); Orient Queen (Louis Cruise); Empress, Horizon, Monarch, Zenith, R6 Blue Dream/Blue Moon (Pullmantur); Splendour of the Seas (Royal Caribbean; Island Escape and Island Star (Island Cruises); and MV Kayamã (JoiceTur river cruises)
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
184 Posts
Joined Feb 2016
Dear friends,

These are the postcards of my own publication:

https://cruisingonline.blogspot.com/p/postais.html

If you want to swap cards, please write me! :-)

Best regards,
Daniel
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
---
Daniel&Gilda at Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Ships we have cruised: Costa Classica, Costa Favolosa and Costa Pacifica (Costa); Grand Mistral (Ibero); MSC Armonia, MSC Magnifica, MSC Melody, MSC Musica, MSC Opera, MSC Orchestra and MSC Preziosa (MSC); Orient Queen (Louis Cruise); Empress, Horizon, Monarch, Zenith, R6 Blue Dream/Blue Moon (Pullmantur); Splendour of the Seas (Royal Caribbean; Island Escape and Island Star (Island Cruises); and MV Kayamã (JoiceTur river cruises)