Mail

Maine76

We go next week so I don'tthink your postcard will be delivered by then.

Was the Saratoga still at Mayport? It was there when I was, ''68-'72. Stribling DD-867. I new a couple of guys off of it. They were super glad they transferred.

We go next week so I don'tthink your postcard will be delivered by then.

Was the Saratoga still at Mayport? It was there when I was, ''68-'72. Stribling DD-867. I new a couple of guys off of it. They were super glad they transferred.

The Saratoga is in a Brownsville, Tx. scrap yard being torn apart.

Hannibal, please share your experience from Cuba. Was there a lot of damage, were stores and restaurants open and ready for business, were tour guides ready for business?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were also there in May, when the ship was pulling into port I could see some damage along the harbor water edge. I was told that the Melecon was closed to the old car drivers. That was about it, it seemed that everything else was open for business. Having been there before we didn't take any tours outside of the car ride.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I got the post card that I sent to myself today, 10-30-2017, 38 days.

I love to see someone actually come back and post the follow up they promised! I find so many threads when I'm searching to see if someone has had a particular experience where updates are promised and then months or years go by with nothing ever being posted. So, even though this wasn't my question, thank you!

I love to see someone actually come back and post the follow up they promised! I find so many threads when I'm searching to see if someone has had a particular experience where updates are promised and then months or years go by with nothing ever being posted. So, even though this wasn't my question, thank you!

I am the type of person who says that if I am going to do something, I really try hard to do what I say, thanks.