Beer and Wine on Australian Princess Cruises

RLK33853

Does anyone who has cruised on Princess out of Australia in the past several months have the current beer and wine menus/list?

We are very familiar with what is available in North America and Europe on Princess ships but the Future Cruise Consultant on the Royal told us last week that Princess in Australia stock some Aussie/local beer and wine. Unfortunately she was unable to provide us with a list/menu.

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone who has cruised on Princess out of Australia in the past several months have the current beer and wine menus/list?

We are very familiar with what is available in North America and Europe on Princess ships but the Future Cruise Consultant on the Royal told us last week that Princess in Australia stock some Aussie/local beer and wine. Unfortunately she was unable to provide us with a list/menu.

Thanks in advance.

I'll see if I can find one.

We really enjoy Aussie reds and want to decide whether to buy and take on and pay the corkage or if there are some decent reds on board just to purchase.

I also enjoy some of the Aussie beers and am curious about what is available.

thanks in advance.

Ray and Ann

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I too have been trying to find out we are leaving from melb next feb and only drink vb beer I rang princess cruises and they had no idea but was promised they would find out and send email I will keep all informed����

Hi, we are just off the Golden, I assume as you are leaving from Melbourne that is the ship you will be on.

Our Elite mini bar was stocked with VB in our cabin, my husband swapped it out as he doesnt drink it;p, so yes, you can be pretty sure the Golden has VB!!

Beers ranged from $5.50 to $8.50, pretty sure was on the lower end.