drink snob question

latenthart

My first time on NCL> Where on the Breakaway do you think I could get an espresso martini?

Ideally this martini would have real espresso in it and kettle one vodka with a splash of Kahlua :cool:

If not, do they carry Three Olive Espresso Vodka on board?

My backup liquors include Coconut Ciroc and Grey Goose Orange. If you have ever seen these on board the breakaway please chime in :)

The martini bar on Breakaway has a wonderful espresso martini!! Espresso, vodka, Kahlua shaken then little baileys floated on top. It used to be included in UBP but now is priced above $15 so you just pay difference.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Those are some amazing pictures. Thank you!

It seems the prices our seriously outdated. It lists the espresso martini as 8.75, but apparently its not 17.95? Wow, I wonder when that happened? Here is a thread I found about what is included in the NCL drink package

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2425335

Edited by latenthart

Those are some amazing pictures. Thank you!

It seems the prices our seriously outdated. It lists the espresso martini as 8.75, but apparently its not 17.95? Wow, I wonder when that happened? Here is a thread I found about what is included in the NCL drink package

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2425335

Drink prices started jumping a ton around the same time they really started pushing the free at sea drink packages hard. They raise prices and reduce what type of wines you can get and keep marking up the price of the package. It is getting worse every time I sail. Most other lines also include bottled water and coffee with their premium level drink packages which are also cheaper.