New Promo Take All 5

macandlucy

It evidently depends on the cruise you have booked. Our Panama Canal cruise for next year now has significantly lower price for our cabin. Today I was able to get the lower price and also add the Take 5 perks to the Free At Sea and Distinctive Voyage perks I already have. A real win-win.

I have an inside comped cabin, and tried to upgrade to OV to get the all 5 promos. I was told by CAS that it would be no problem to upgrade my cabin, but I would only get promos that go with the original comped cabinet (so no all 5). Anyone else experience this before?

I have an inside comped cabin, and tried to upgrade to OV to get the all 5 promos. I was told by CAS that it would be no problem to upgrade my cabin, but I would only get promos that go with the original comped cabinet (so no all 5). Anyone else experience this before?
CAS goes by the category they comp you for promos. They started doing this a few years back I think.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

CAS goes by the category they comp you for promos. They started doing this a few years back I think.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I purchase one of my cruises on Janaury 16, 2017 and upgraded to a suite and got all 5 perks. Did they change since then?

The sale has just been extended until the 23rd. They're now calling it a 72-hour flash sale (not sure how they figured that :) ).

I wish they extended the cruises it’s good for. I wanted it to be on the Bliss PC next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

She told me the same thing. Since I was before final payment I told her that she was correct but I could cancel my booking and rebook under the new promo. She said that was correct. I ask her nicely then if she could please cancel and rebook for me. She did.

She told me the same thing. Since I was before final payment I told her that she was correct but I could cancel my booking and rebook under the new promo. She said that was correct. I ask her nicely then if she could please cancel and rebook for me. She did.

Yeah, but if I cancel and re-book, the original comp is still for an inside cabinet. So I still wouldn't qualify for the all 5.

• 3 weeks later...
I would give them (or your TA) a call and see if it can be added to your existing booking. But if not, I think what most people do in situations like this is a cancel and rebook. If you cancel, as far as I know, you can essentially rebook the same room, provided it's showing up in the inventory. There's a risk (maybe small) that once you cancel your cabin, and it goes back into the inventory, someone else could come along and snap it up.

I have never heard you need to pick a different ship or itinerary or sailing date, and I would be very surprised if that were the case! If you do change, please report back and let us know how it went.

We called and NCL added the three extras to our existing balcony reservation on the Getaway.

Yeah, but if I cancel and re-book, the original comp is still for an inside cabinet. So I still wouldn't qualify for the all 5.

LOL !

still for an inside cabinet.

Yes I know something in QWERTY distracted your spelling attention !

So does NCL have something new in cabin accommodations - a solo cabin closet ?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Be very careful of the NCL SHELL GAME switching for something better and gaining

more hidden cabin gratuities !