Yoga on Anthem

Even though I wanted to go, just didn't wake up in time for Yoga. I did see it on our Anthem 5 night Bermuda itinerary in May, on Day 2 & Day 5 at 8 am in the Fitness Center, a small charge $, guesstimate about $10-$12.

I'm going to be on Oasis next month, and someone who recently went on that ship got a quote of $25 for yoga on the helipad. Here in NJ, you pay around $20 for a drop in, and at my studio it ranges from $12.50-$18 per class, depending on your package. So for me it's not that unreasonable to pay $25, as yoga on a helipad is pretty special. LOL But if it was an indoor class in the fitness center...no.

I know it's not the ship you asked about, but just wanted to throw out there what Oasis is charging for a comparison. And maybe my reply will bump your post back to page 1 and someone else may provide a better answer! LOL

• 2 months later...
I'm going to be on Oasis next month, and someone who recently went on that ship got a quote of $25 for yoga on the helipad.

Wow, I hope they were misquoted because it was only $10 or 15 when I went recently for the helipad and beach yoga.