Internet package price drop??

Pricing trends are unoredictable, However, if you purchase and later see a lower price, you can cancel and re-order.

Internet performance varies widely ship to ship. What ship are you asking about?

All of the internet, drink and shore excursion packages are going on sale this weekend.

It would be great if that’s true. Are you “in the know” with RC? [emoji4]

I hope that you’re right because we booked our 4-15-18 Oasis cruise August ‘16 and I’ve been watching constantly for a sale - but without success.

It would be great to have and internet and drink package bought and paid for.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It would be great if that’s true. Are you “in the know” with RC?

[emoji4]

You could say that.

I hope that you’re right because we booked our 4-15-18 Oasis cruise August ‘16 and I’ve been watching constantly for a sale - but without success.

It would be great to have and internet and drink package bought and paid for.

Call RC and ask them. It's not a secret.

I hope it's a real sale.

On my GOS Nov 18 sailing:

VROOM is $12.59

BEVERAGE is $41.00

VROOM + BEVERAGE "PACKAGE" = $54.00

WHY IS THE "PACKAGE" PRICE ($54.00) MORE THAN THE COMBINED INDIVIDUAL PRICES ($53.59)?

The purpose of buying packages is to save money. Am I missing something?

35a5a30cb9947f52fd37acd502080bf5.jpg

I hope it's a real sale.

On my GOS Nov 18 sailing:

VROOM is $12.59

BEVERAGE is $41.00

VROOM + BEVERAGE "PACKAGE" = $54.00

WHY IS THE "PACKAGE" PRICE ($54.00) MORE THAN THE COMBINED INDIVIDUAL PRICES ($53.59)?

The purpose of buying packages is to save money. Am I missing something?

35a5a30cb9947f52fd37acd502080bf5.jpg

In this case, I would book them separate. That's a great price for the Deluxe!

RCL run their sales/promotion program with finesse to a tee.

They keep their list price high and show a very attractive discount.

I am on the Ovation now on a 5N Cruise.

On the second day they drop the price to $60 for 4 days or $30 per 24 hours.

On the fourth day they drop the price to $30 for 2 remaining day or $20 per 24 hours.

So you can decide what is best for you.

can someone help me out here; I'm new to RCI first cruise coming up end of May 2018, I need to buy the deluxe package and internet for 6 people and every time I check my cruise planner it still comes up with the full price. I'm sweating this because I really don't want to spend over $3000.00 for those two items. Any one know if there is a certain time before your cruise they show specials? Also when you buy the internet is 18 % grats put on that also? Thanks for any help you can provide. Linda

can someone help me out here; I'm new to RCI first cruise coming up end of May 2018, I need to buy the deluxe package and internet for 6 people and every time I check my cruise planner it still comes up with the full price. I'm sweating this because I really don't want to spend over $3000.00 for those two items. Any one know if there is a certain time before your cruise they show specials? Also when you buy the internet is 18 % grats put on that also? Thanks for any help you can provide. Linda

There is no certain, usual, or typical time for sales. You just need to keep checking the Cruise Planner.

No gratuities on the internet package.

Voom went from $14.95 per day yesterday to $14.35 per day today on our upcoming January 14 sailing. The deluxe has been $41 pp for a few weeks. Refreshment went back to $18 per day from $26. However, same thing happened a couple of weeks ago and picked up then. Im just hoping VOOM decreases. If not, no big deal.

For our B2B on Ovation in April the price has dropped to $14.39 a day. wow :rolleyes:

So if I want to do a live report for the 17 days it will cost me $244.63. I will wait till we board so I can use our Diamond Plus discount, not sure what that will work out to but it has to be better than this.

Maybe I should start a Go Fund Me account. ;p :D

Just to add in...

Onboard Internet packages vary by itinerary too. I just got off Radiance on B2B cruises from Vancouver-Honolulu-Sydney. They only had one day and full voyage packages on the 11 night cruise to Honolulu and a whole slew (1,3, 5 (I think there was a 5 day), 7 days and remainder of voyage) on the Honolulu to Sydney cruise.

note that the prices are not the same from ship to ship, nor even cruise to cruise on the same ship. And if the price goes down, it may go back up tomorrow .....

I've been watching day to day for my upcoming OASIS cruise. I caught a day when the delux bev' and 1 voom was discounted and jumped on it. It disappeared in 48 hours and has not come back since.....

RCCL changes this stuff AT LEAST as often as airlines change their prices.

I booked a JS at a super discount price and a few days later the deals changed and they offered the JS with 'included gratuity' .... BUT the per person price had gone up making the 'grat' included' price more than what I'd paid for my suite PLUS 'my' gratuity ......

just sayin'