Valet luggage.

ellasnan

From their website:

s.gifluggage_valet_175.jpg luggagevalet_hdr_295.jpg

Luggage Valet s.gif

s.gif

Luggage Valet is a service offered onboard which enables guests to bypass traditional airport check-ins. Guest who participate will be processed onboard the ship and receive their airline boarding passes, luggage tags as well as baggage claim checks for their checked-in luggage.

This service is available in these selected ports:

• Fort Lauderdale
  • Port Canaveral

and on these selected airlines:

• American
  • Delta
  • United
  • US Airways
  • Jet Blue
  • Southwest Airlines

Participating airlines vary by port. Consult the Guest Relations Desk onboard for specific port qualifications and additional information. An additional fee will apply.

Thank you for both posts. I did check the website but I didn’t come across it in the UK. BUT I’m a dinosaur with technology!!

If anyone has the latest leaflet that they could post that would be great.

I’ve only used it on Celebrity with AA.

Karen

I believe you can use it for flights departing MIA but you must be sailing into either Port Everglades or Port Canaveral

Luggage Valet in Port Canaveral does not cover flights from MIA. Only flights from Orlando (MCO) are covered from Port Canaveral.

In Seattle, your flight had to leave after 2pm to be eligible for valet. Any idea after what time your flight must leave to use valet in Port Canaveral?

I believe it's noon for Port Canaveral.

The current flyer might not be of any use as I have seen terms and conditions change without notice. Best to wait until you're on board and then check for the latest terms and participating airlines. We used the TV services menu to sign up and never really saw a flyer. There might have been one at Guest Services, but we never got one in the cabin.

Seems I recall it's only available for domestic flights so that might be why you can't see it on a UK site.

The current flyer might not be of any use as I have seen terms and conditions change without notice. Best to wait until you're on board and then check for the latest terms and participating airlines. We used the TV services menu to sign up and never really saw a flyer. There might have been one at Guest Services, but we never got one in the cabin.

Seems I recall it's only available for domestic flights so that might be why you can't see it on a UK site.

I agree. I use luggage valet frequently, but I am flying domestically. Cabin steward usually leaves a flyer, but may forget and/or easy to miss with the ads etc. they leave. Also, you have to sign up by the deadline - guest services won't budge if you are late signing up. They told me deadline was firm and controlled by airlines.

Thanks James.

On Celebrity I did do international in April I was on AA. I’m on United this trip but friends are doing a side trip to Las Vegas and I was trying to get details for them.

Karen