Pacific Aria questions

Sailing on a four nighter in October and new to the Aria. Can anyone tell me the best way to secure our choice of dining rooms? Do we just rock up or prebook the whole four nights when we board? Where would we do this?

Also I think this cruise is in school hols so can imagine it being very busy, any hidden corners where we might escape to catch the sun or read a book?

Many thanks :D

Sailing on a four nighter in October and new to the Aria. Can anyone tell me the best way to secure our choice of dining rooms? Do we just rock up or prebook the whole four nights when we board? Where would we do this?

Also I think this cruise is in school hols so can imagine it being very busy, any hidden corners where we might escape to catch the sun or read a book?

Many thanks :D

Hi Jillibean,

I am by no means an expert, I've only sailed in the Aria once and the sister ship pacific Eden.

As soon as you board the ship and even before you head to your room head to the rear of the ship on deck 8 (where angelos and the dragon lady restaurants are) and you can prebook your dinners there for the entire cruise.

As for your quiet time, the oasis rear deck is adults only so you can relax there. There is also a nice quiet lounge on deck 8 next to the salt grill caked the salt grill bar I think now.

Also the times we have been on board the dome at the front of the ship is usually fairly quiet also.

I hope this helps.

Jay.

As soon as you board the ship and even before you head to your room head to the rear of the ship on deck 8 (where angelos and the dragon lady restaurants are) and you can prebook your dinners there for the entire cruise.

The first time I was on Aria, about two years ago, you could only book Angelos and Dragon Lady on the morning of the booking.

Last April I was on Aria for a four day cruise and you could book at the start of the cruise, but only for two of those four nights, unless you were in a suite.

Last year on Explorer you could book either restaurant for as many nights as you wanted.