SOFA BED QUESTION for Anthem, Quantum, or Ovation Cruisers?????

Does anyone know if you can request a mattress topper for the sofa bed? Or, is that not an option?

They will put extra blankets on top, but they have been refusing toppers lately.

• 1 year later...

My sister noticed that in the deck plans for our specific cabin & the category (4D) itself doesn't have the triangle icon that indicates a sofa bed. We were told that our cabin is supposed to be one that sleeps up to 4. The description for category says the same.

Is that triangle icon for a DOUBLE sofa bed? Otherwise it's a single sofa bed, i.e., covering the couch with a bed sheet, etc.? 

Anyone have experience with this? Many thanks.
Waiting for a response from Royal Caribbean.

8 minutes ago, Lloyd555 said:

My sister noticed that in the deck plans for our specific cabin & the category (4D) itself doesn't have the triangle icon that indicates a sofa bed. We were told that our cabin is supposed to be one that sleeps up to 4. The description for category says the same.

Is that triangle icon for a DOUBLE sofa bed? Otherwise it's a single sofa bed, i.e., covering the couch with a bed sheet, etc.? 

A double triangle is for a sofa bed.  The half triangle is where they just add sheets to the sofa. 

A 4D is a double occupancy but may also have the ability to add a third (sofa and sheets)

1,3,5 and 7 D all will fit 4 and have the sofa bed. 

8 minutes ago, Lloyd555 said:

Any 4D cabin I stayed in didn't have a sofa bed.  The cabins with sofa beds, are the odd numbers 1D, 3D, 5D.  The description I see is up to 4 people.  It depends on the category.  If you do a mock booking and put in 3 or 4 guests. The cabins that come up are all odd numbers.

1 minute ago, gaylemh said:

Any 4D cabin I stayed in didn't have a sofa bed.  The cabins with sofa beds, are the odd numbers 1D, 3D, 5D.  The description I see is up to 4 people.  It depends on the category.  If you do a mock booking and put in 3 or 4 guests. The cabins that come up are all odd numbers.

Thank you. Guess I'd better call Royal Caribbean!

5 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

A double triangle is for a sofa bed.  The half triangle is where they just add sheets to the sofa. 

A 4D is a double occupancy but may also have the ability to add a third (sofa and sheets)

Thank you.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

There is no double triangle for a sofa bed, nor a half triangle where they just add sheets to the sofa. 
Third guest sleeps on the balcony chairs? 😜

• Haha 1