Oceania NEXT

LaCroisiereS'amuse

personally, i like what i'm seeing.

Whites & grays, light and bright as i'd heard as well as the frickin' tv has been moved!!!

also heard more drawers & less shelves. I'm happy with what i see....

I agree. Very appealing blend of traditional wood tones and more contemporary furniture shapes and upholstery. Lovely chandeliers!

However, I'm puzzled by the timing of this announcement. I don't understand why the trumpets are blaring quite so loudly for a make-over that won't exist until June 2020.

Only the Nautica is going to be done in 2020 the others are earlier Insignia in Nov this year

So what do we all think this is about??? The video just popped up on my You Tube account.....

All R ships receiving transformation, just spoke with Oceania representative. So excited new bathrooms with glass doors no shower curtains just looked at new video looks lovely. Even happier because it will be done when we embark on our Sirena Artistry to Empire Cruise May 29, 2019

my wish :D

Hope they put a proper chair at the desk & not the stool shown in the photos :eek:

Otherwise the new colours look so peaceful

may have to book a cruise on the R ships to see the new changes :halo:

All R ships receiving transformation, just spoke with Oceania representative. So excited new bathrooms with glass doors no shower curtains just looked at new video looks lovely. Even happier because it will be done when we embark on our Sirena Artistry to Empire Cruise May 29, 2019

Where are the dates published for the transformation drydock for the ships?

I agree. Very appealing blend of traditional wood tones and more contemporary furniture shapes and upholstery. Lovely chandeliers!

However, I'm puzzled by the timing of this announcement. I don't understand why the trumpets are blaring quite so loudly for a make-over that won't exist until June 2020.

Read the end of the brochure, it has the dates each ship will be getting the treatment.

Only the Nautica is going to be done in 2020 the others are earlier Insignia in Nov this year

We're on the last cruise before the drydock for Insignia. I'm hoping they don't try to get too big a jump on the transformation.

I like the new look, I hope I like it as well in person.

i'd heard as well as the frickin' tv has been moved!!!

also heard more drawers & less shelves. I'm happy with what i see....

After watching all the video clips, they never show any tv's nor mention them....where did you see them?

As for drawer space, the desk in the PH suite is about 1/2 the length of the current one and the clip says the refrigerator is in it. The closets are the same width, so it actually looks like less storage space.

Plus, in the PH, instead of a full length sofa (that can seat 3) they're putting in a small loveseat. All these changes will likely make the room feel larger, but decrease storage space and seating.

bathrooms without shower curtain!!! YAY.

storage is to change within the closets, believe there might be drawers in the bedside tables--told there was but don't take my word for it.

I store stuff under the bed in one of the suitcases anyway and we travel light so storage hasn't been a problem for us.

Also hear that the 'tall' closet has been reinvented because too many people were complaining about not finding their shoes!!!

one of the pictures showed the tv on the wall where the giant mirror USED to be in Veranda cabins

did I miss it? where are the outlets at the desk? I always dry my hair and do makeup there, so wondering. I also hope the stool at the desk is of sufficient height. otherwise, I'm liking the décor (actually better than the "new" décor on Azamara...and I'm a big Azamara fan)

Was hoping for some re purposing of venues. I wonder if they address the shower issues. I saw pics of the new sinks.

said something about glass enclosed showers for the regular cabins & walk in showers for PH