Norwegian Poker Challenge Satellite Winner

arc309

I am new to cruisecritic and read the rules and thus I am not trying to sell my ticket on this forum. I am however looking for guidance. I won a satellite poker tournament, awarding me a Norwegian Escape cruise for 2 and a 1100 buy-in to the tournament. I am unable to make the Nov 11-18th trip. Since I can't use this forum to try to find someone to purchase anything, can anyone please direct me to what you think my best option would be to locate a buyer? It cruises out of NYC and I am on the west coast so likely an online option. Any advice would be appreciated as my deadline for transfer is less than two weeks away.

I am new to cruisecritic and read the rules and thus I am not trying to sell my ticket on this forum. I am however looking for guidance. I won a satellite poker tournament, awarding me a Norwegian Escape cruise for 2 and a 1100 buy-in to the tournament. I am unable to make the Nov 11-18th trip. Since I can't use this forum to try to find someone to purchase anything, can anyone please direct me to what you think my best option would be to locate a buyer? It cruises out of NYC and I am on the west coast so likely an online option. Any advice would be appreciated as my deadline for transfer is less than two weeks away.

Go to the roll call for that cruise. Several people posted they want to buy a package. You will also find them on Ebay

Also, I believe you only have til the end of August to transfer it to a new player.....

I am looking to purchase a package to attend this year. I have gone the last two years as well. You can text me at 404-567-0041 if you would like to discuss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Looking to buy entry into 2019 NCL Poker Challenge  . can offer $1000 . Instant payment same day . when you're through getting stiffed by non payments on other sites contact me @ paulyplaqs@aol.com. for same day payment