More Than Willing to Admit My Ignorance of Panama Canal Cruises

riddle

My husband and I want to do a Panama Canal cruise. I admit I find it difficult to see which cruises do a full transit and which only turn around and go back. Can those in the know enlighten me please?

My husband and I want to do a Panama Canal cruise. I admit I find it difficult to see which cruises do a full transit and which only turn around and go back. Can those in the know enlighten me please?

Full transit starts in either Florida or California and ends on the opposite coast, while a turn around usually starts and ends in the same port.

Some full Panama Canal cruises are what are called Re-Positioning cruises which happens in the Spring and Fall of each year.

Example: The Bliss has spend the Summer months in Alaska. This November She will sail from Los Angeles to Miami and do Caribbean cruises over the Winter. Then in early Spring, She will go back through The Canal for another Summer Season in Alaska sailing out of Seattle, Washington. Sometimes the Re-Positioning are really good deals and other times not.