Allure - Deck 3

dual

Hello

I wondered if any of the deck experts can tell me if they have ever entered deck 3 and what its like. Does it take ages to get to the top, is it far away from everything?

I chose it because I suffer with sea sickness (its a curse as I love water) and i was told go lower and go mid ship so I went for it but when i read threads about decks and best decks, deck 3 rarely gets mentioned. I feel like i'm gonna be on my own down there lol. I have an interior cabin. Id love a view or balcony but I just cant afford it right now :(

I had interior on Liberty, I was slighty higher up and I was a bit woozy at times - the crossing from Gran Cayman to Cozumel overnight had my guts up all night it was that rough!:o. Anyway......I digress.

Any info of deck 3 appreciated. Also, I wondered if the room is forward facing? If i sit on a train backwards against the direction of travel its not a pretty sight I can tell you.

I have stayed on deck 3 on Oasis and liked it there just fine. I don't have motion sickness issues but unless Allure goes through a hurricane I don't think you will experience anything like riding a train! You are not really that far away from things. It is only two decks up to the Royal Promenade and three to Boardwalk. For anything further you will probably use the elevators and does it really matter how many decks you ride for?

You will be on Allure with all that it has to offer. Don't stress about the cabin location and enjoy the anticipation of your cruise on this awesome ship.

Unless you're within a few floors of your destination, you will need the elevators. Sure, at times there can be a wait, but it's not all the time, and it's not that bad.....hell, you're on vacation...no rush to go anywhere! You'll be fine...and you will NOT be alone on deck 3!

Phew.......thanks guys. I was beginning to think it was just me on that whole deck as no one mentions it lol

Appreciate the time you have both taken to respond :)

I was just on Allure and we had adjoining cabins on deck 3. Loved it! Very quiet, right near the elevators and dining room. There were times we were riding the elevators and stopped at every floor between 3 and 15, but overall it was a very positive experience. :)