VIP Express LLC Shuttle Service out of Galveston

Mommy4lyfe

Greetings CC Family

I just booked VIP Express LLC shuttle service for my upcoming October cruise out of Galveston, (Liberty of the Seas). There is not much in reviews on these boards because they are fairly new. I had a pleasant conversation with Emanuele at 1-409-888-0520. He will be picking us up at our hotel in Houston and transporting us to the cruise port and back from the cruise port to Hobby airport. He is charging me $50 rt pp. I am looking for reviews and pictures; so if anyone has used them please share your knowledge and information. I will do a review when I return 10/14/18.

Thanks

Gladys

Gladys

We used this service last week when we were on Liberty of the Seas. Emanual was fantastic. He always called to confirm where we were upon arrival to Hobby airport. He was prompt and courteous. He even stopped at a liquor store on the way to Galveston so we could buy wine to take on board. He dropped us off at a hotel in Galveston day before cruise. Next day he was promptly back at our hotel to take us to the pier. Upon our return last Sunday, he called me Sunday morning to verify when we would be departing the ship. I would highly recommend his prompt, courteous, and reliable service.

We used this service last week when we were on Liberty of the Seas. Emanual was fantastic. He always called to confirm where we were upon arrival to Hobby airport. He was prompt and courteous. He even stopped at a liquor store on the way to Galveston so we could buy wine to take on board. He dropped us off at a hotel in Galveston day before cruise. Next day he was promptly back at our hotel to take us to the pier. Upon our return last Sunday, he called me Sunday morning to verify when we would be departing the ship. I would highly recommend his prompt, courteous, and reliable service.
Thank you sooooo much for your review☺. We have our confirmation for 10/7 and 10/14. Hope our experience will be as pleasant as yours. Looking forward to our Liberty cruise. [emoji4] I will do my review after our return. This is a new company so the more reviews the better.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Forums mobile app

I had the same concerns about the lack of reviews. Based on the few I choose to give VIP a try. We used him for our Breeze sailing 4/22-4/29. I was extremely satisfied and will write a complete review on VIP this weekend after I recover from my cruise.

• 5 months later...
Greetings CC Family

I just booked VIP Express LLC shuttle service for my upcoming October cruise out of Galveston, (Liberty of the Seas). There is not much in reviews on these boards because they are fairly new. I had a pleasant conversation with Emanuele at 1-409-888-0520. He will be picking us up at our hotel in Houston and transporting us to the cruise port and back from the cruise port to Hobby airport. He is charging me $50 rt pp. I am looking for reviews and pictures; so if anyone has used them please share your knowledge and information. I will do a review when I return 10/14/18.

Thanks

Gladys

Gladys

Hi there,

I hope you had a great cruise. I look forward to your comments about VIP Express, when you get back. Thanks.

Nancy

Hi there,

I hope you had a great cruise. I look forward to your comments about VIP Express, when you get back. Thanks.

Nancy

Lack of reviews may be attributed to vast number of cruisers that live in driving range of Port of Galveston , and cruisers living close enough to Galveston flying in on same same day of cruise and taking cruise line shuttles to Port of Galveston .

Galveston is more than a cruise port . Our little island is a fabulous tourist destination. Seven+ million tourists visited last year . With 32 miles of beach , two first class convention centers , much culture , history , nature tourism , year around festivals and events , there is more to do and see on Galveston Island that on a lot of cruise destinations .

Galveston is on Island Time .

07BDF202-C462-4AC0-AF0B-20164799FB8F.jpeg.84b42ef36ff4b103095fbcd0d46e3e2c.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

We had an awesome cruise on the Liberty.  We used VIP Express.  Our driver was Emanuel, the owner.  He contacted us a few days before we headed to Houston to confirm our reservation and asked permission to charge our credit card.  We arrived in Houston one day before the cruise.  He called us the day of our arrival to ensure we arrived safely.  That night he called to confirm our pick up at the hotel in the morning.  The day of pick up he called to let us know that there was a road closure and he would be arriving 30 minutes late, which was ok with us because our pick up time was 9:30am.  There was a total of  10 of us in the van.  The van was late model and very clean.  He had cold bottle water for everyone.  One of the passengers needed to make a stop to get a stamp and he asked us did we mind making a detour.  We all agreed.  As he was driving to the port he shared some information about Galveston.  We arrived at the port in plenty of time.

On our way back, he arrived on time.  This time it was was six of us going back to Hobby airport.  Four was in the van and another two was stuck in customs.  We had a departure flight at 2:45pm and he picked us up at 9:30am.  He was going to send another one of his drivers to pick up the other two who wast stuck in going through customs but we told him no hurry we will wait.  We had such an awesome cruise I we met so many people, I felt we where all family and we don't leave family behind.  He waited and everyone was happy.

I highly recommend VIP Express and if you choose to hire him, tell him Gladys recommended him.  He is an awesome person, kind and friendly.  He cares about people.  Also there was a customer who had a very late departure andt wanted his company to pick up their luggage while they toured Galveston and then come back and pick them up for their later flight.  Guess what; he did that too!

You can't go wrong with VIP Express!

Gladys