Question for Past Jewel Rome Passangers

We would like to leave the ship when it gets back to Rome no later than 6:30am. Is this possible? Has anyone ever done this, or noticed how early other passangers were able to depart?

We are able to do self assist luggage so not needing to claim our bags.

Thank you for all responses 😊

I was on Jewel in September and do remember getting into port pretty early. We had a flight from Rome to Atlanta I believe around 12:30. Bypassed the 10:30 am flight as we did not want to risk it. Are you diamond or suite? Talk to those concierges (give them a tip) and they will get you off the boat as quick as they can.....7am would be a reasonable time to expect.

Remember...you are on vacation. Don't stress yourself out on times. If you are concerned go with later flights.

Todd

Maybe not by 06:30, however as of 07:00 you can depart the ship with no problem. After our Greek Island cruise two years ago we organized a pickup from the pier and left shortly after 07:30 to the airport and at 09:45 we had already our flight. Not so recomendable for a overseas fiight though ;)

I think we were off the transatlantic last April/may by 730-8. It was really quick. I think during our cruise they took our passports in San Juan and we got them back once we got to our first port which was la Palma. That may have been why it was so quick.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app