A Chardonnay Sister on Her Own?

diann744

Hi,

I've booked a cruise with a friend. The Evil Twin having checked out. I'm wondering if a review is appropriate? Or wanted?

D

It will be bittersweet, but if you feel you can do it, please do. My favorite traveling companion is my own sister, and I feel for you. Your sister's legacy was the gift of laughter, and I hope you can continue to share that enjoyment with us. It's hard for me to say the words right. Thanks.

If you choose to write a review, I would enjoy reading it.

I’ve always enjoyed your style, wit and humor.

If you don’t, I hope you and your friend have a great cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am delighted you have booked another cruise and will be back on the waves......and the piano bar soon.

Speaking for myself, and probably a few others, your sisters' departure left a hole in my heart and there will be many good thoughts and a few prayers sailing with you. If you feel up to writing a review, I can't think of any reading more enjoyable......besides, I can recall several pages of good lines you'd been saving.

Have a wonderful trip!!

Every time I see your name pop up here, I smile - please know there are friends here who would love to read another "Life From" from you. Your evil twin will forever travel with you in your heart. Show her the sights, girl!!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Every time I see your name pop up here, I smile - please know there are friends here who would love to read another "Life From" from you. Your evil twin will forever travel with you in your heart. Show her the sights, girl!!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Perfectly said!! I agree 100%.

Cheers, Denise

If you feel up to it. I’d follow.

Over the years I have so enjoyed your threads, and laughed along with your well crafted words..... except for the last one, which made me cry with you.

Either way, sending hugs and wishes for a great cruise.

I am so happy you booked a cruise with a friend. Enjoy your new adventure and I would live to read about them if you are up to sharing. I am sure your sister, evil or not, is rIsing a glass in support of your decision.

Smooth seas.

It will make my day (days? week?) to read a review of your cruise! If you can bring yourself to write it, I will be thrilled to read along.

I wish you, if not the best of times, at least a good one this time out. I'm happy to see you willing to get back into something you have always loved.

Yes, Yes, PLEASE do.....

I know, first hand, how hard that first cruise withsomeone else will have a moment or two of rough seas but,

our love of cruising and our memories get us through.

When and to where is your cruise?