Just off the Magic! Any Questions?

ACoupleAtSea

How was embarkation? Our arrival time is 12:30, I am not sure whether to get there early or just come at our scheduled time.

12:30 is right at the "sweet spot" where you can expect to come, check in, and board with virtually no waiting in line for anything. If you show up early, don't be more than 30 minutes early! Too early and you'll just be standing around and waiting.

When does the music start in the nightclub Keys? Which bar makes the best martini? How was Palo? Which embarkation lunch did you go to? Did you do anything fun in Key West? Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 3 weeks later...
For the shows in the atrium it looks like limited spacing how early would you recommend to get good seats for my little kids... also any other floor where you can can get a great view without lining up early

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

what shows are there in the atrium?

• 2 weeks later...
we just got off a wonderful 5 day cruise on the disney magic. If anyone has any questions or concerns, i would be happy to help.

Sent from my iphone using forums

Our first Disney cruise will be a 5 day out of NY in Oct. Will there be any formal nights & will my DH need to bring a jacket? Any other hints will be appreciated.

There is a pirate night on cruises of at least 3 nights. There is not a formal night on cruises less than 7 nights. There is a "dress up optional" night. The photographers will do family photos in whatever clothing you consider appropriate. There is no covered pool. No need for a jacket for men.

• 2 weeks later...
There is a pirate night on cruises of at least 3 nights.

Alaska is one example of a destination that will not have a Pirate Night on any itinerary due to local regulations regarding fireworks. Freezing the Night Away is offered in lieu of it. I'm unsure but presume some of the Northern European cruises would be the same.