Manhattan cruise parking- monthly

Barnes11

Does anyone have experience parking at the Enterprise parking lot at 680 12th Avenue? We are doing an 8 day cruise and staying extra days in New York before. We found a website where you can get a good rate for monthly parking. Just wondering if anyone has done this and how it worked out?

My understanding is that the OP has found a good monthly rate at Enterprise that he would use to cover the 8 day cruise parking as well as some post cruise days parking in Manhattan instead of paying the $320 for 8 days parking at the pier followed by paying for several days parking at another location post cruise.

I think I understand his question but cannot answer it.

• 3 months later...
Looking for parking ideas not at port. It’s too expensive. Are there any other lots with shuttles?

No one has posted about any lots with shuttles for the Manhattan Cruiseport.

What is your cruise date, cruise length, and number of people? Can you manage your luggage at all?

What is your parking budget? Other possible options include parking at Port Imperial plus ferry to NY or train to NY Penn Station plus cab. With 2 people parking at EWR and a Cruiseport transfer might be a reasonable option.