Adventure Staterooms Deck 12 Post 2/18 Drydock

Hello all -

Traveling on Adventure in April 2018 and trying to determine if I have a balcony room or a panoramic ocean view. We are traveling with 2 other couples who are also on deck 12 in the new staterooms. When we all first originally booked we reserved ocean view balcony rooms. After logging in to research shore excursions weeks back we all realized that our stateroom types had changed to panoramic ocean views. We all called RCCL to question the issue and all of us received different answers about what type of rooms we all actually have. Some agents said ocean view balcony and some said panoramic. I don't think they know left from right over there...

Specifically, my wife and I are in room 1828, another couple is in 1826, and the third is in room 1886. The maps online don't jive either, some show the rooms on deck 12 as all panoramic and some show mixed balconies and panoramic. Nobody seems to know the answer.

Wondering if anybody has any information about this??? Either a recent cruiser on the ship or somebody that is well versed in the matter. I'm hoping to have a balcony in 1828 as that is what I'd reserved way back in July.

Visit the links to see the difference in deck 12 layouts.

https://m.icruise.com/cm/cruise-ships-deckplans-detail.php?DeckID=553&WMPHShipCode=7

http://www.cruisemapper.com/deckplans/Adventure-Of-The-Seas-533/deck12-25

Thanks for any help!!

-Airborn757300

I think this week's sailing is the first one with customers in those rooms, so no one will know for sure unless in those cabins this week. You may want to ask this in the live blog thread for this week from CruiseLifeRick.

Hello all -

Traveling on Adventure in April 2018 and trying to determine if I have a balcony room or a panoramic ocean view. We are traveling with 2 other couples who are also on deck 12 in the new staterooms. When we all first originally booked we reserved ocean view balcony rooms. After logging in to research shore excursions weeks back we all realized that our stateroom types had changed to panoramic ocean views. We all called RCCL to question the issue and all of us received different answers about what type of rooms we all actually have. Some agents said ocean view balcony and some said panoramic. I don't think they know left from right over there...

Specifically, my wife and I are in room 1828, another couple is in 1826, and the third is in room 1886. The maps online don't jive either, some show the rooms on deck 12 as all panoramic and some show mixed balconies and panoramic. Nobody seems to know the answer.

Wondering if anybody has any information about this??? Either a recent cruiser on the ship or somebody that is well versed in the matter. I'm hoping to have a balcony in 1828 as that is what I'd reserved way back in July.

Visit the links to see the difference in deck 12 layouts.

https://m.icruise.com/cm/cruise-ships-deckplans-detail.php?DeckID=553&WMPHShipCode=7

http://www.cruisemapper.com/deckplans/Adventure-Of-The-Seas-533/deck12-25

Thanks for any help!!

-Airborn757300

According to *************.com:

Two lower twin beds convert to Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long. Double sofa bed for quad staterooms. Vanity with sitting area, Private bathroom with shower. Floor to Ceiling wrap around panoramic window, 76 inches high by 103 inches wide. (188 sq. ft.)

The same description describes the cabins you mentioned both prior to and after dry-dock.

Hope this helps.

Fred

• 2 months later...
I believe you will be in a Panoramic room.

I cannot say 100%, but based on exterior pictures, it seems like all the deck 12 cabins are panoramic ocean view rooms.

I think that they are panoramic view ocean rooms. We are sailing in August and when I "mock book" those rooms, they are listed under oceanview. They are the larger oceanview- but seem to be oceanview.

Seems nice if you like to be near the spa and on a high deck and do not mind not having a balcony-

Enjoy.

I have booked the family ocean view on Adventure’s new deck 12 rooms. My

Mom booked the balcony which were the most aft part of the new addition. We got a call

From RCCL

Stating that a mixup had been made in refit and the balcony she bought was not put in. They were all pano ocean view. Those rooms that had balcony’s are larger because the area was all enclosed. I’m still waiting to see pics of the family suites with the bunk bed room and extra bath. Sailing soon tho, June 22.

Mom booked the balcony which were the most aft part of the new addition. We got a call

From RCCL

Stating that a mixup had been made in refit and the balcony she bought was not put in. They were all pano ocean view. Those rooms that had balcony’s are larger because the area was all enclosed. I’m still waiting to see pics of the family suites with the bunk bed room and extra bath. Sailing soon tho, June 22.

Do you know what rooms those were? I don't remember seeing any balcony rooms in that area at all.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Do you know what rooms those were? I don't remember seeing any balcony rooms in that area at all.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They were printed on the deck plans as balcony, they were the most aft two rooms on each side. She bought and paid for balcony. When they called explaining the issue, they refunded her the difference in price. She basically booked a room that was planned and then never was built. She is in the same room it’s just a larger pano.

From RCCL

Here you go!! :hearteyes:

From RCCL

I thought the family suites on the Freedom class ships are the only ones that have 1 1/2 bathrooms in them. I thought the ones in the Explorer class (like the Adventure) only have one bathroom in them. Just looked online and read that there are 1 1/2 bathrooms in the Explorer class ships too for 1804 and 1854. We had 1854 and 1804 on the Freedom (the ones with 1 1/2 bathrooms in each and loved them). The bunk room is very small, but cozy for a couple of smaller kids. We had 1804 before RCCL decided to reclassify it at a "suite" and start charging double the price on it.

That said, we have 1864 booked on the Adventure for an upcoming cruise. It is a bit smaller than 1804/1854 and does not have the bunk room, thus only holds up to 4 people (and only one bathroom). If you are getting a panoramic cabin on the Adventure for 4 people, 1864 is the best of the group since it is much larger than all the other panoramic cabins that are not classified as a "suite" and it is the same price as the other 4 person panoramic cabins.