Boston - which of these 4 hotels is closest to the port ?

Good morning, we are cruising out of Boston on Serenade of the Seas in October. I have oodles of hotel points with IHG, so I'm curious which of these is the closest to the port? We are flying in from the west coast on Saturday around 5pm before the cruise leaves on Sunday so a hotel near both the port and some walkable attractions would be great if anyone has a recommendation for these 4. Thanks in advance!

Kimpton Nine Zero

Kimpton Onyx

Intercontinental (Atlantic Ave)

Holiday Inn Express Boston Garden (Friend St)

The Intercontinental is closest. None are super close, but even the furthest isn't that far. Are you planning to see boston at all or just go straight to the port? The nine zero is a great central tourist location. All are, though, you can walk all of boston easily.

Good morning, we are cruising out of Boston on Serenade of the Seas in October. I have oodles of hotel points with IHG, so I'm curious which of these is the closest to the port? We are flying in from the west coast on Saturday around 5pm before the cruise leaves on Sunday so a hotel near both the port and some walkable attractions would be great if anyone has a recommendation for these 4. Thanks in advance!

Kimpton Nine Zero

Kimpton Onyx

Intercontinental (Atlantic Ave)

Holiday Inn Express Boston Garden (Friend St)

None of these hotels are in the Seaport District, so IMO it's irrelevant as to which one is "closest to the port" because there would not be a significant difference in the cost of a cab to the port.

The Intercontinental is on busy Atlantic Ave. I second the suggestion for the Kimpton Nine Zero which is right by the Boston Common and within easy walking distance to Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market.

Thank you both! The Nine Zero looks like it's in a great spot so I'll likely book there. I've been to Boston a bunch of times and was confusing myself with a cruise critic link to "hotels near the port" that popped up on a Google search and listed the Holiday Inn Express as 0.19 mile and the Kimpton Onyx as 0.18mile...all 4 of these show less than a mile. I suspected that wasn't right, so thank you for helping to clear that up! Cheers!