I'm showing as Pre-Gold, Refresh button doesn't work

I am showing as Pre-Gold on Royal's site.

I hit the refresh button, but it still says Pre-Gold.

What should I do?

If persists call C & A number or email them. Will take a while for response probably. I did that and got things straightened out while back. Now on one page I show as Diamond + which is correct, another page shows me Pending Gold. RCL site continues messed up like this. I would venture a guess that previous pages created during site revamp have not had some links changed and refer back to pages used by programmer as bookmark's.

The good news is they have it correct on my paperwork for this Friday's sailing of the Adventure of The Seas. However concierge did send us welcome letter for the sailing on 18th. An email to him was quickly answered by him. Apparently had been provided incorrect list. So RCL computer problems may be still haunting them.

George in NY - soon to be at sea unless their computer bars me :(

I've gone from D+ to pre-gold and back 4 times now. Give it some time, it will correct itself. Website is a mess.

Very similar to my experience, albeit it Diamond to pre gold a number of times now.

Its always corrected itself which has probably cursed it now :D

My concern is that our upcoming cruise will be our first time as Diamond (via Celebrity), and I'm worried that we'll get on board and have our status incorrect.

I know I'm worrying too far in advance (after all, my cruise isn't until October), but that's just how I am.:(

My concern is that our upcoming cruise will be our first time as Diamond (via Celebrity), and I'm worried that we'll get on board and have our status incorrect.

I know I'm worrying too far in advance (after all, my cruise isn't until October), but that's just how I am.:(

It does not matter what Royal's website says, it only matters what the back-end database says. You can call C&A to confirm your C&A level.

Other C&A level indications you will get will be on your SetSail pass, electronic cruise docs, and luggage tags. These will be available at about 90 days and 49 days before the cruise. If those have your correct C&A level, I would not be concerned with what RC's website shows.

Edited by Host Clarea

Just happened to log on to RC and found i'm Pre-Gold myself, when infact I should be GOLD... but I looked at the list of Past Cruises and all that is right, so I'm guessing it's just the usual IT glitch with RC....

and I know 3 days ago when I did my e-docs that I was in fact GOLD status!!

I just kept hitting the Refresh button.

On the fifth hit, I'm back to Diamond.:D

Thanks for the help, everyone!

…and tomorrow you could possibly be back at pre-gold with 0 tier level points. Consistently inconsistent.

Never had a problem until today. Logged in, pre-gold. Fixed when I changed gender. However it is now not showing my OBC for my April cruise....[emoji33], and not allowing me into Cruise Planner.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What is pre-gold? That's exactly what I thought the first time I saw this when logging in. It seems like it happens every other time I log in to my cruises.

My guess is that's it's a new classification for those who haven't cruised on RCI before.

I just logged in to print a setsail pass and it showed my correct level of D+. I accessed the booking, printed the setsail pass, and then clicked on 'return to dashboard' and poof, my points were gone and I was pre-gold. Logged out and back in and it was back to D+.

For the first time, mine shows Pre-Gold, 0 Points, but all my cruises are listed under Past Cruises. I will try the Refresh suggestion and then try changing my gender of date of birth, if Refresh does not work as has been suggested. :)

Incredibly, for the first time it shows the number of day to our cruise. :D I have complained about this being gone on the new site. No progress bar, but 374 days to go. Amazing, just a week or so ago they told me I was way too far out to have the countdown to cruise. I am happy this has been added and will see if it is there next time.